~Chapter Twelve~

~{Prussia's POV}~
"Prussia?" Romano looks up at me.

"Yeah?"

"I love your eyes." I laughed and ruffled Romano's hair.

I can't believe this! Romano likes me! And I like him!! Romano never seems to even like anyone as friends and he decides to love me! I may be the happiest person in the world right now. And mein gott, he's so adorable!

Wow, I'm a little gay. Oh well, it's my life, so it's my choices. Plus, my little brother has a boyfriend, too. Wait I mean he has one. Romano and I aren't dating! Are we? We have to have a date to be officially dating. Right?

All of a sudden, Italy gasped and squealed. It knocked me out of my thoughts and I'm guessing it did the same to Romano because he jumped. I think we we're just sitting there, lost in our own worlds, staring into each other's eyes.

Germany groaned and said, "Italy. Don't ever do that again, you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry, cupcake!" Italy apologized. Cupcake. "I just got a really great idea!"

"That's never good," Romano said. I laughed a little and he smiled.

"No," Italy continued, "it is this time!"

"At least he's honest."

"Fratello! I have a brain and I'm smart!" Italy crossed his arms and frowned. Germany got up and hugged his Italian.

"I know, I know. I was just joking."

"Italy," Germany said, still trying to make sure Italy wasn't going to cry, "he's your big brother. It's in his blood to make fun of you joke around. He doesn't really think you're dumb and he knows you have some amazing ideas. Prussia does it too."

I nodded and Romano walked over to his brother. Germany let him get to his brother and moved away a little bit. Romano then stared straight at his Italy, who looked really sad. Then he did the unexpected - as always - and hugged the other half of him. When he pulled away, Italy was smiling. "I love you, little brother. Don't ever think I don't," Romano assured him.

Italy nodded and looked up at Germany, who was raising an eyebrow at Romano. Romano gave a questioning look.

"Wake up, Romano," was all Germany said. Okay, now I'm confused. What does that mean? Romano only gave an even more confused look and walked back to me.

He gripped my arm and whispered, "He's starting to scare me..." I nodded and stared at my bruder. Germany then looked back at Italy and acted as if nothing had happened. How strange...

"So what was your idea, Italy?" He asked, ignoring Italy's kind of confused look.

"Oh," Italy said, snapping out of whatever he was lost in. "Well I was thinking... maybe we could all go on a date!"

"You mean like a double date?" I asked, perking up. Italy nodded and I looked down at Romano, hoping he'd agree.

"Sure."

"YES!" I kissed the top of Romano's head as Italy talked Germany into it. He gave in, of course, and said as long as we didn't go out to eat at some fancy, public, restaurant, he was all for it.

Italy squealed, a little softer this time, and suggested a picnic. Him and his food. Germany agreed to that, too, and added another requirement. Italy had to help make the food.

"We can all help, West," I said. "I mean we don't all have the same favorite foods, so wouldn't it be best?" Germany nodded.

"We could go tomorrow," Italy said, "ve'ing" before his sentence. We all agreed to that. "Then it's settled! Tomorrow will be the best day ever!"