~Chapter Twenty-One~

~{Prussia's POV}~
As soon as I got back from America's, I found Italy, Romano, and West discussing something in my house. They froze when I stepped through the door. Romano had a slight blush, Italy was smiling, and Germany was whispering. They watched me as I walked.

"Hey.... guys...?" I said, dragging the Y's.

"Hey, big brother!" Germany replied suspiciously.

"We were just talking about you!" Italy sang.

"Yes, we were!" Romano said, and elbowed his brother. "Don't worry, it wasn't bad. Say, do you think we could go on another date? Like... a dinner date?"

Before I could answer, Italy butted in, "Why don't you two have you're date here? Germany and I can make the food, and you two can use the dining table! Right, babe?"

Germany nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Romano?"

Romano lit up, but it looked fake. "Yes! That sounds fun! So what do you say, Prussia?" All three of them awaited my answer. They were starting to scare me, to be honest. I leave for one day, one day, and I come back to this. They must be up to something.

"Sure," I said, my curiosity getting the best of me. "Why not?" They all got to work, and West told me and Romano to get dressed, and that they'd call us when they were done. Romano and I went to our rooms to get ready.

I couldn't stop thinking about what they were up to. They could be doing anything! I'll have to wait it out and see.

I pulled out a black suit and got dressed in it. "Lookin' good, man," I said to myself in the mirror. Time to probably get blackmailed.

Italy came down to my room dressed in a white chef outfit and a black apron and told me I could come up. I walked behind him, keeping my usual smirk plastered onto my face. Romano was already at the table, dressed in a black suit as well, but he had a red bow tie. I sat down in front of him and looked at the table. "How did you guys get the table so beautiful in, like, three minutes?"

"Up, up, up!" Italy shushed. "Don't question that. Now, I'll be your waiter. What would you like to drink?"

Romano thought and said, "I think I'll just have a glass of wine." Italy wrote something down on a piece of paper like a waiter.

"I'll just have some beer, I guess," I said when he looked at me. They're going all out for this... After he had written down everything, he told us he'd be right back and went to the kitchen. Since the kitchen wasn't very far, and this wasn't a real restaurant, I could see Italy pop a wine bottle open as Germany poured beer into a glass. I can't believe I agreed to this.

Italy giggled at something West said and brought out our drinks. "Do you two know what you want to eat?"

I noticed a fake menu next to me and opened it. The only thing inside was bratwurst in big, bold, blue, cursive letters. I narrowed my eyes at Germany in the kitchen and told Italy I wanted that. Romano said he wanted their "special Pasta and Shrimp dish." Then he asked for a side of tomatoes. Classic Romano.

"So," Romano started as Italy walked away, "Did you have fun with America?"

"Yep. He's pretty good at video games, I'll have to catch up to him." I explained.

"Oh yeah?" Italy brought his tomatoes and he grabbed one, continuing to talk. "Do you ever wonder what people are thinking?"

"Well, I mean-"

"For example, what if you're just talking to some one, and you ask them a question, and they say something but you get the feeling that they didn't tell you what they really wanted to say."

"Yeah. Sure." Okay, now I know for sure they're doing something. Romano wouldn't just bring up something like that. I took a sip of my beer as Romano bit into his tomato.

Romano started talking again, "Did you hear about France and England's... 'argument?'"

"Um. No?" I lifted an eyebrow. "Romano, what're you-"

"Sh." He was starting to stack napkins. Carefully unfolding each individual napkin and placing them on top of the other. This is driving me insane. "If you move to much, they'll awaken...."

I stared blankly at him until Germany brought our food, dressed almost exactly like Italy. If Germany made my food, we weren't going to be here long. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it'll be gone so fast, we won't be staying in this "restaurant" long. If that makes sense.

Romano and I sat in silence, eating our food, until he grabbed his untouched wine glass. He started sipping it and swirling it and tracing the rim of the glass. He looked anxious. I set my hand on the table, a wave of Mediterranean food wafted over me, giving me a warm feeling. I noticed Italy cooking in the kitchen and realized he was probably cooking up an Italian cuisine buffet. Romano still acted strangely, despite the wonderful smell that he should know all too well. "South, are you okay?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yep! I'm... I'm okay." He faked. Germany and Italy giggled in the kitchen, Romano stifled a laugh, and I set my eating utensils down, drawing attention to myself.

"What exactly are you three up to?"

"What ever are you speaking of, dear?" Romano asked, acting fancy.

"Wake up, Romano. You guys are at something, and I'm sure it's just you three being silly, but I'm still very confused."

Romano froze. "What... did you say?" Italy and West entered the dining room and gave questioning looks.

"What do you mean...? Babe, what's wrong?"

Romano looked at all of us and shook his head. "Never mind. I'm okay. Sorry to confuse you, Prussia. We got bored and started to plot something. Plus, I wanted to have dinner with you. And I wanted my brother's Pasta and Shrimp special."

Italy blushed. "Aw. I can teach you how I make it if you want."

"Thanks. So, do you think we can go on a real date?" Romano gave a small smile.

"Of course." I got up and gave him a kiss on his forehead, making him smile bigger. "Why don't you go get ready. I have a place in mind. It's not too fancy, but I think you'll like it." Romano nodded and went up to his room.

Germany cocked his head. "What happened? He was playing along until... I don't even know."

"Maybe he's just... excited?" suggested Italy.

I shrugged. "All that matters now is I have to get ready for a date. A real date." I glared at them and they laughed, rubbing the back of their necks.

~~~~~
I LIED.

I SAID I WAS GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER TO PUBLISH ANY MORE CHAPTERS.

BUT NOW THAT I SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO READ THIS BOOK....

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK, THE REA DS, AND ESPECIALLY ALL OF THE FUNNY COMMENTS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH

(;﹏;)

BUT ANYWAY, HERE ARE A FEW CHAPTERS, I DON'T K NOW WHEN I'LL UPDATE MORE, BUT MOST LIKELY SOON

LIKE I LIED HORRIBLY, I STILL HAVE LIKE TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU, MY LOVELY LITTLE CINNAMON ROLLS AND LOLLIPOPS AND RED VELVET CAKES AKNSKSJKWNWKSNLWMWKDBFKWMSMSHXKEONWKSSJDKNWKSNWJDBKSPKQPAKABSKDBWOBSPANEBIXMSLNAKXNSBXKWMSKND