~Chapter Twenty-Five~

GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
SHAD- sorry.
XD but anyways, A NEW CHAPTER!! WHOO ARE YOU EXCITED??? CAUSE I AM! Um so, this chapter, I'm adding a bit of a... Change. Just for this chapter, though! I think I'm only gonna do three more chapters after this one tho... (. . )' sorry. BUT ATLEAST I FINALLY UPDATED! SO BACK TO THE STORYYYYY *Dan Howell hand thing sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about*

~{Romano's POV}~

"Romano!! Prussia's here!!" Spain shouted from downstairs, a bit too loud. She's been so excited for me to finally have some one that actually loves me. I just wish she'd stop bragging about it to England and France.

I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. "Tell her I'll be down in a bit," I yelled back. God, why is hair so hard to maintain? Whatever, I'll just brush it out. Grabbing my brush and purse, I ran downstairs and waved my sister goodbye. Outside, Prussia sat in Germany's car.

I hopped in the passenger and made sure my phone was in my pocket before buckling. "Hey, sweetie, you ready?" Prussia asked. I nodded and pulled down the mirror, brushing my brown waves as she pulled away. I was planning on curling my hair, but I just had to waste almost an entire hour distracting myself with apps and the tv.

Prussia was taking me to the park, and she kept sternly saying over the phone not to overdress. Obviously, I was going to, but since I got distracted, I couldn't. Damn you, dramatic reality to shows!

"Stop brushing, you look fine."

I scoffed, "Did you even brush yours today?"

"Well, of course! These gorgeous strands don't fall perfectly!" Prussia flipped her hair, keeping her eyes on the road. "My hair is longer than yours, it requires much more effort."

"But you could easily cut it like your sister's." I put the brush in my purse.

"So could you!" Prussia's voice got higher in defense. I know that sentence did not just escape her mouth.

I gasped and snapped my head towards her. "It isn't that easy, Prussia!"

"Right. Because simply asking France for a little trim is so hard," she snickered when she saw my look of disgust. "Anyway, you look beautiful, there's nothing to fix."

I puffed out my cheeks and huffed, "You're only saying that because you're my girlfriend."

"Hey. Don't say that, lil' missy. You know I really do think you're beautiful. I don't know why you dress to impress the entire world." Her voice was stern and serious, yet full of sincerity. I looked down at my hands in the lap of my medium length black cocktail dress.

Maybe I do dress too much. The fancy dress had lace on the torso half, making me feel sexy and simply beautiful. My dangly, jingly, silver and gold bracelets were only there for the sound they make when they clank together. I had two inch heels on like most days, gold ones with ankle straps. Aside from my bracelets, I had a necklace with a diamond heart and pearl earrings; just one pearl.

I was dressed for a day at the mall with my sisters or party, not a walk in the park with my girlfriend. Who, by the way, was dressed in a black tank, ripped jeans, and sneakers. Oh, wait, she's wearing a necklace- actually, it's her dog tag.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when we pulled up to the park. "We're here," Prussia announced. She parked and pulled out a ponytail holder, snapping it on her hand. I got out and met her in front of the car. She took my hand and smiled goofily at me. I giggled and intertwined our fingers as we started to walk along the pavement.

The park was the same as always, yet it still managed to charm me. The kids were playing in the "Kids' Korner" as it's called, some grown ups were watching the kids while others spent time with their loved ones or peacefully alone, birds chirped and swung low, scurrying away quickly as kids tried to catch them, and the new spring wind swayed the trees softly, making them do a cute dance with the music of the city.

This is nice. It's so peaceful, like not a thing in the world could ruin this moment. Prussia knelt down a bit to peck my cheek when she noticed me swooning over the sight before my eyes. "You're such a cutie," she said. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks," I replied.

"So... This is a totally random question, but... Your favorite color is green, right?

I rolled my eyes. What is she planning now? "That would be correct."

Prussia mumbled, "Okay I was right."

"Why?"

"Uh, no reason." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Just... Something." I stared at her. She wasn't getting past this. "Okay fine, it's a surprise. Your birthday is coming up, and I have my eyes on something specific. Kind of expensive so I want to get the one you'd like the most.

Point for Romano. "Aww, really? You're the most awesome girlfriend ever!" I pulled her down to give her a kiss. She spoils me, she really does.

"Of course I am, no one else can reach this level of awesome!" Prussia flexed her arms, showing her muscles, and flashed a pearly, proud grin.

I laughed. "Don't push it, biceps." She laughed along.

We went silent for a moment. It was kind of nice. Then Prussia squeezed my hand. "Do... Do you ever get scared- I mean, a little worried that your little sister is going to grow up too much on you?" She asked, low and quiet.

I stopped and took her other hand responding, "What do you mean?"

"Do you ever miss talking care of her. Or, more appropriately for you, do you miss being taken care of? Do you miss it being just you and your sister, knowing all of her secrets, wishes, and thoughts on the great big world?"

Oh, I see what's happening. "Prussia. How much have you gotten to see your sorella recently?"

She sighed softly, "I've been seeing her, but I haven't got to hang out with her much. She's been busy and she can't seem to separate herself from Italy. Not that it's Italy's fault, Germany just wants to keep her out of any trouble she can potentially get into." Her *Heterochromatic eyes flashed with disappointment.

"Maybe you should talk with her. Ask for a day to hang with just her."

"Yeah..."

"Now where's that glint in your eyes? And where's the immortal smile? I miss them," I spoke, enthusiastically. She immediately bubbled right back up, showing off her smile and winking. I laughed. "That's more like it."

We started on our path again, doing the same as we were doing before. "And, to be honest, I kind of do miss when I relied mostly on Spagna," I confessed.

"Aww."

"Oh, hush it!"

×××××
So
How many of you knew the word Heterochromatic right away?

If you did, well done, you know science! If you didn't, that's okay, because I'm going to send you a linkkkkk because I can't explain it
(. . )

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

Here's the linkkkkk
I hope it works? If not just google "Heterochromia" and... yeah...

But anyway I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS (sorry for the sappy stuff, it wouldn't be my story without something sappy in every chapter 😄)

ONCE AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I'LL GIVE YOU THE REST OF THE BOOK WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT SO WHEN YOU FINISH THIS CHAPTER YOU CAN GO RIGHT AHEAD! HOW GREAT IS THAT???

Anyway, Buh-bye, Lollipops!! Thanks for dealing with my excuses! ^-^ ILY!!