~Chapter Four~

A short chap cause I'm bored and really lazy :/
~{Prussia's POV}~
I woke up to giggling coming from the bathroom that was connected to the room in which I was sleeping. Propping myself up on my elbows, I squinted my eyes at the cracked door. Spain and France weren't in their beds. Wonderful.

I got off the bed and walked slowly toward the bathroom. I pushed it open and found France and Spain hovering over something on the sink. Trying not to let them know I was there, I tiptoed behind them and tried to see what they were doing. Then I heard a tiny squeak.

"Gilbird?!" France and Spain jumped and stopped giggling. Gilbird was sitting on the sink being tormented by my friends. It was horrible! He was basically red all over and poor thing probably couldn't even breathe!

I pushed Spain and France away and scooped Gilbird up in my hands. "What did you do?! He looks like a frickin' princess!" Spain and France burst out laughing. Gilbird had red lipstick all over his gorgeous golden feathers and a pink dress that fit perfectly. I took the dress off him and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. He flew up to my hair and started tweeting angrily at Spain and France.

I crossed my arms and glared at them. "Explain." They started laughing again but between breaths, France got out, "We thought we'd play a little prank on you, so while you were getting your beauty rest, we got Gilbird and made him Princess Feather Fluff."

Princess Feather Fluff? That's it. I grabbed some hairspray and sprayed it in France's hair. And yes, it is effective because he hates hairspray because it "turns his hair into a rat's nest." Then I walked to the window and threw the hairspray bottle onto one of the tomato vines (Spain has many places he grows tomatoes) causing it to break and ruin the tomatoes.

France dropped to the floor and cried about how his hair was ruined and Spain ran outside to the tomato garden that I'd basically killed. I wouldn't have done that if it were his only garden but that one was the closest and smallest so I went with it. Maybe they'll think twice before torturing Gilbird next time. I looked at France and said, "I hope you learned your lesson," then walked downstairs.

Romano was sitting on the couch eating some toast and watching tv. He looked up and raised an eyebrow. I pointed to Gilbird, who was now sleeping in my hair, and said, "They turned Gilbird into a princess so I ruined one of his tomato gardens. Plus France's hair." Romano nodded and took a bite of his toast.

I sat next to him but he ignored me and kept his eyes on the tv. I didn't bother to question what he was watching because it was Romano. Scooting closer to him, I pretended to watch the tv, too. Oh this is a good idea... Spain would be pissed once he walked in. I faked a yawn and put my hands up, then I pulled them down and put one behind Romano.

"What are you doin-"

"Play along." He widened his eyes as he realized what was happening and nodded. He leaned his head against my shoulder so I could rest my head on his. We sat there looking like a couple as France came down tilting his head.

"What is-"

"I'm gonna piss of Spain." France nodded, slowly understanding. He backed up the stairs and disappeared. Then Spain came back in and we pretended not to see him. He walked up behind us, probably with a cane, and stood there. I tried not to laugh as I cuddled Romano and looked at the tv.

"PRUSSIA YOU SON OF A- WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"

I interrupted him with a loud burst of laughter and fell off the couch. Romano chuckled a bit and finished off his toast with a smirk. France came down, laughing too, and put a hand on Spain's shoulder.

He tried to stop laughing and said, "You look so angry, are you okay?" Spain glared at me and I got off the floor. "I was trying to piss you off, which I looks like I did. God you're like a father."

Romano looked up at Spain and said, "Trust me, I'd never go out with that thing," he pointed to me and made a disgusted face when he said "thing." I pouted, "Aw, but don't you love me?" Sitting down next to him again, I put a finger under his chin and brought his face to my face. "I would treat you well, after all~"

Romano smacked me and turned a little pink. "No, I don't even like you, let alone love you! And you'd probably treat me like crap! I don't even want to know what you'd do to me!"

Spain nodded in acceptance and I smirked. France, who was still standing next to Spain, pushed him over. Spain flailed his arms around as he fell but it did no help, because he landed on the floor with a thud. Everyone laughed, except Romano, who was stifling a laugh.

France held out a hand to help Spain back up but right before he got up all the way, he dropped him and this time Spain yelled. Romano couldn't hold it and started laughing.

"I hate you all."