Cat Fight

*Flash Back* 

"It's not my fault!" I scream back at Danielle. "It just happened that way!"

"You obviously did something wrong!"  She turned away from me as she stood alone there; even the boys stood behind me on this one. Even Liam. "I bet it was sleeping with Zayn while you were pregnant!"

"I never slept with him!" I got closer to her.

"You killed your own baby!" She stood so close to me I felt her breath. 

"What does that have to do with sleeping with Malik!?" I give her a little push on the shoulders. 

"I know you did it on purpose!" She screamed.  "I don't know how but I know you did!" That's when it happened. I put all my strength into slapping that curly haired head of hers. She let out a gasp and grabbed  my hair. I scratch my nails into her cheek and pull them down her face. She pulls my hair harder and punches me in the back with her free hand. I push her down onto the ground and continue to punch her. I know this wasn't the most lady like thing to do but I don't care at this point. How could she think that I would kill my own child! How would I wrap, from the inside, wrap my umbilical around her neck? From inside of me! I feel blood trickle down my face from my nose, I just ignore it and continue. I feel a tug on my shirt and Harry wrapped his arms around my chest, pulling me off of her. But that didn't stop Danielle, she even took a few swings at Harry too. Liam grabs her and holds her against his body. She continued to give me the death stare. "Go to hell Madi." She grumbled. 

"See you there." I replied and Harry hands me off to Louis and Niall. He makes his way over to talk to Liam. 

"We will talk about this at home. I'm done with all this Danielle." Liam says to her and they leave. 

"Why did it take you so long to stop us?" I ask Harry when he came back over to me. 

"You guys were hot... it was attractive. We thought clothes might come off." He smirked. 

"You sick pigs!" I say and laugh.