All Over Again

I woke up three days later. Niall's been gone now and he hasn't really talked to me, or the other boys. I do miss him. Harry isn't in bed next to me and I stand up, getting dressed in casual house clothes. "Harry baby?" I come down and the kitchen is filled with cameramen and the GMA crew. I totally forgot about this interview. Harry smiles over at me as he talks to one of the managers. I run back up the steps and dress in outfit that will look nice and match Harry. I quickly fix my hair and put my make up on. Darcy runs in my bathroom and hugs me.

"Mommy we're gonna be on tv again! You gotta hurry!" she grabs my hand and pull me.

"I'm coming Darcy." I laugh and she runs down the stairs. I slowly follow her and sit next to Harry who's on the couch with Darcy on his lap. We wait a few more minutes before were signaled for quiet.

"Live in 5...4..3.." Steve, the project manager spoke.

"Welcome and good morning America. We're here all over again with the surprisingly reunited couple of the United Kingdom. So you two, are you positively back together?"

"Yes! We're back to stay." Harry says and smiles.

"What brought you back together?" Barbra Walters asks.

"Well as you know, we were this close to being divorced and I walked out on the day we were suppose finalize it. I think we both realized that getting a divorce will not at all fix it. We both started to trust each other more and figured out we were both being stupid. We wouldn't listen to each other before, but we're totally better now." Harry says and looks over at me.

"And Madison, what were your thoughts when he left the court house?"

"Oh gosh, at first when he had the judge wait he was already on my last nerve." I say and my face gets red. "But once he did the 'I never wanted this to happen' speech I felt bad and chased after him and now I'm very grateful he did."

"Darcy, are you happy Mom and Dad are in the same house again?" She continues.

"Yeah... I get bedtime stories again." She says shyly and then buries her head in Harry's blazer.

"If we may, can we get some commentary on the rest of the boys?" She asks.

"Go ahead." Harry smiles and shrugs.

"Well, we all know about how Zayn and Perrie are expecting. How are you guys feeling about that?"

"I'm super excited, as well as Darcy. I love the little bundles of babies we have here. I'm positive that Mason will be just a perfect big brother to the baby." I say and smile.

"And now that you and Harry are back together, will you two be having anymore babies?"

"Oh, this topics actually been thrown around for quiet a while now. Ever since we found out about Perrie, Madi has been pestering about it. We both now we're not ready but in a whole, yes. There will be more Styles babies sometime in the future." Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"When can we expect that news?" Barbara smiles. I just laugh and let Harry answer.

"Well, like I said, we're not really settled into the new house. So we aren't really ready but I told Darcy by next Christmas Santa will bring her a sibling. I promise that eventually there will be some babies soon." He puts his hand on my knee. "Whenever we're ready."

"Now as we stated before, a little tour of the Styles house!" Harry stands up and puts Darcy on his shoulders and grabs my hand.

"Well. These are our stairs." Harry laughs. "This is Darcy's room." He says and she whispers something to him. "She wants to show you her toys." We all go into her room and Harry picks up the teddy bear. "This is Mr. CuddleBear. Officially named by Darcy." Harry sets it back down and we go into the master bed room. "This is our room. Things happen here." Harry just laughs and my face gets red again. We all go back down to the living room. "Well, living room meet America. America meet our living room. Kitchen!" We all make our way to the kitchen. "This is where my wife makes wonderful food to feed everyone, including all five of the band and their family. Shocking huh?!" I laugh and Harry pulls something out of the fridge. "See! She made spaghetti last night." I sit up on the counter. "Well America! I live here with the two most beautiful women ever." Harry sets Darcy on the counter and kisses the two of us. I smile and we wave at the camera.

"You've heard it here guys, Madi and Harry are back together! Guys I really hope to get you in the the studio some time. Thank you so much for the time and I hope to see you again soon!" Barbara Walters says and smiles.

"Goodbye America!" Harry smiles and waves.

"Bye bye!" Darcy finally says. Once the cameras shut of, Harry leans in and kisses me on the lips. "Ew momma." I laugh and kiss her.

"I love you so much Madi. And you have a big surprise coming tomorrow...." Harry says and smiles.

A/N- 30 reads, 4 comments and 8 votes for the next chappie!! Almost done!! It's all up to you if you get he he'd of the book by the end of the day!! love you all!