Give It Time

I greeted Eleanor at the door and Louis handed me her coat. "The place looks lovely." She smiles and they both admire the chandelier hanging off the tall ceiling.

"Thank you El. Dinner will be ready as soon as the others arrive." I hang up their coats and Harry comes back into the room where he shakes Louis hand. "When have we all matured so much?"

"Oh you know dear, since we got this ravishing new house." He kisses me and then opens the door for Liam, Zayn, and Perrie. She wore a tight blue dress that matched Zayn and showed off her small, yet growing, baby bump. She rested her hands on her stomach and whispered something up to Zayn. Harry pulls me into his grip and picks Darcy up. We stood in the entrance of our home like a perfect family.

"It's beautiful." They admire it in awe. Harry stands proud as they look over everything.

"What else can I have? I have my beautiful trophy wife, my beautiful daughter, my ravishing home. What more can I ever ask for?" He kisses Darcy then me. The timer goes off for the chicken and I pull away from Harry. I listen to their conversation as I cut up the chicken.

"You're a lucky man." Liam pats Harry's shoulder. "I've been asking for something like this for a while."

"It'll come Liam. Just give it time. You have to go through a bunch of people before you find out who's truly yours. You already have a lot Liam." Harry reassures him. "You have beautiful Taylor and a wonderful house in London."

"You also have a wonderful group of friends" Louis smiles as Eleanor speaks.

"Yeah, but you all have wives." Liam grumps.

"Niall doesn't...." Louis says. "Listen Liam, you're a great lad and I promise one day, you'll find you're suppose to be with forever. Okay?" Liam nods and they come over to the table as I bring the food.

"We're missing someone..." I say and look over at the empty seat. "When is Niall coming? Do I have to go pick him up? He's still on crutches you know." I stand back up and Harry just shakes his head.

"Niall isn't coming." He speaks in a deep voice and I look down at him.

"Well why not?" I sit and wait for an answer.

"He said he's not feeling very good."

"Well I'll go talk to him later I guess." I shrug. "I guess we can eat now." I am slightly disappointed that Niall is not coming to see the house. Oh I know that he'll see it eventually but I still feel bad about what happened.

"So what are your future plans now?" Eleanor looks up from her plate.

"Well, we're settling down here and who knows where life will take us. I mean I guess we're just going to go with the flow." Harry puts his hand on my knee. "I know how Madi wants more children so that might effect the flow." I smile and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"We've been talking to the doctor and we might be able to have another one." Eleanor smiles up at Louis as he talks.

"We're finding out what we're having on Wednesday." Zayn says.

"Wait what? You're pregnant?" Louis says in complete shock.

"Louis..." Eleanor sighs.

"Yes! What did you think I was?!" Perrie says with hands up and we all just stare at Louis.

"Maybe..a little bloated." He says embarrassedly.

"Wow...." I say and stand up to collect our dishes.

"Louis and I got them love." Harry takes them away from me. "Love you." He kisses me and Louis follows him.

"I feel stupid." Louis says under his breath.

"Good." Harry laughs and they work on dishes.

"I'm gonna go see Niall, there is some wine in the cooler and some ice cream in the garage freezer." I stand up and put my coat on. "I'll be back when I can."

When I walk up onto Niall's porch, there is a long wait before Niall opens the door. "Oh, hi." He says and invites me in.

"Why didn't you come to dinner?" I ask and sit on the couch.

"I wasn't feeling good." Niall said and pushes a suitcase under the table.

"Niall you're lying."

"Fine. I didn't want to be around you and Harry." I scoot closer to him and he sits, resting his knee on the coffee table. "After what happened... I just miss you being here. And I'm gonna take a break."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "A break?"

"I'm going to New York."

A/N- guys!! I have the next chapter ready! I need 40 chapter 7 comments and 9 votes to publish it tho! Thanks