Another Pair of Heels and 17 More Flowers

I wake up and head down the steps. Last night was the closest I've ever been to Harry in a long time. When I get down my steps I see a large box with a pink note sitting on the table. I lift up the box and underneath is a purple vase with exactly seventeen flowers. Ten white roses and seven blue daisies.

     "Hey love. Remember that time you told me your favorite flower? It was about two weeks after we met. Well I remembered. I think you should go into the entrance way and see if you notice anything different." I read Harry's little note. I set it down and walk down the steps. There on the welcome mat is a pair of red high heels. I picked up that other note that say under them.
"Remember when I bought you that pair of shoes? I also remember that babe. Well here's another pair of Louis Vuitton heals. I love you beautiful. Love, Harry." I smiled and slipped my feet into the shoes where they fit perfectly. 

     'Thank you Harry, I love you.' I send him and start to work on a small breakfast for myself. I have to go pick up Darcy in a few hours from Louis' house. Then I don't know what's going to happen next. 

     'You're welcome, beautiful. I'm glad you love it. Any plans for tonight? Lou could watch Darc' Harry sends back in less then four minutes. 

      'Not any. have you told him about us?' 

     'I thought we were keeping us a secret. I didn't' He replies. 'how about we go on a little date?'

     'People will see us....' 

    'Not where I'm planning on going. Lou can babysit btw!' 

    'Is it formal?' 

     'Nope! But dress how ever you'd like!  Where something sexy! ;D'

     'Wow Harold!'

     'I'm kidding! I'll get you at 6!'

      'Alright, see you at 6! :) ♥' I send back and set my phone down on counter then go to eat. I finish up and start cleaning up around the house. I threw some laundry in the washing machine, did the dishes and some other casual jobs. We aren't those fancy rich people who pay people to raise our children and clean our house. I like living a 'normal' life sometimes. When I finally sit down to relax I look at the clock and it's about four o'clock. I spent the whole day cleaning. Darcy is getting her big girl bed soon so I had a lot of work to do. I had to clean her whole room. Yes, we don't keep her room clean. There are toys everywhere. 

     I jolted awake by my phone basically vibrating the couch. 

     'See you in an hour baby!' Harry sent me.  

      "Shit!" I jump up and run up the steps. Something sexy.... I dig through my closest. Red? Red.  I pull a tight red strapless dress out and dig through my drawer. Something about pretty underwear makes me feel good. I pull a red thong out of my dresser and quickly get changed. I heat up my straightener and pull it through my hair. After I get my make=up and hair down I look over at the clock. I only have a half hour. I run down the steps and slide in my new red shoes. I had a date tonight.... with my husband. I sit on the bar stool and watch out the window. Believe it or not I was actually nervous for this. I meant it's not like I actually have to impress him or anything but... 

     His car pulls up to the gate and I press the button that let's him in and go down to the steps. He quickly jumps up and greats me at the door. 

     "You look beautiful." Was his first words when I opened the door. "I was kidding with the sexy thing but whatever floats your boat." He winks and kisses my cheek. "How did I get so lucky?" My face is already beet read now as he leads me to his car. 

      "Who knows. So where are we going?"  I settle in as he sits down. 

     "Just something I've set up. But when we get there, you're going to be my mystery girl. As far as the public, and the boys, know, we're divorced." He smiles and hands me a black bag. I open it up to find a blonde wig and a pair of sunglasses. 

    "You can't be serious!" I laugh. "Do you know how ridiculous I'd look as a blonde!?"  

    "Everybody will love it!" He starts laughing as well. 

     "Fine!" I continue laughing and put my hair in a bun and flip my head over to put this dumb wig on! Where in the hell did he get this idea!? I mean I guess if you think of it, it is a good idea. The wig looks completely real. I flip my head back up and look in the mirror as I slip my RayBan's on.  "Harbear, I look silly!" 

     "You look hot!" He looks over at me. "I mean, brunettes are better but this is change baby!" 

     "I'm not bleaching my hair for you!" I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek. "This is so scandalous!"I I throw my head back laughing harder. "We're crazy!" 

     "And we're there, blondie!" He says and I crawl out of the passenger side. 

     "Can you see any thing?" I whisper. 

     "Nope, you look totally different hun." He smiles and takes my hand and leads me into the hotel. The cameras flash and I hear gasps and someone yells 'Who's the blonde?!" I chuckle a little and we get into a still busy hotel lobby. He takes me into the empty elevator. "This is fun..." He kisses me. 

       "We're strange people...." I shake my head my and laugh. When we get out on the stop floor he takes me down to the very last room and swipes the key. "This place is huge." 

       "Premium suite babe." He says and pulls me in. The bed is covered in fresh rose petals. A bottle of champaine sat on the tv stand with two matching glasses. "Wait till you see the bathroom. Wait here." He walks away from me and turns toward the bathroom. I sit on the bed and let my natural hair down. I set my wig and the glasses down on the side table. "Okay love." He grabs my hand. He pulls me into the bathroom. Two big white robes hung on the hook, petals floated in the bath, it was perfect.  

      "I love it..." I say and he wraps me up, leaving kisses on my neck. "I love you Harry...."