Breaking Point

I slam my phone down after hitting end, not even thinking about Eleanor. "I will not! I can't watch both of them! They're both two! They're insane! I  can't possibly do that!" I yell, he looks like he's ready to dodge a few more things that I have to throw at him. 

    "Well find a friend!" He says and looks down at his phone. 

     "You put that damn phone down Harold and talk to me." I hiss. "Maybe if Danielle was still in-" I start to say but was interrupted. 

     "Don't even think of that. She wants nothing to do with any of us now." He states, which is absolutely true. 

    "And whose fault is that?" I say and tilt my head. 

    "Yours." He smiles. 

    "And for what?" I curiously ask. 

    "For killing our baby." He says, and without even thinking, I get up and run down to the the couch and throw myself down. Tears flood out onto the pillow. That was the one thing that pushed me to the brink. I didn't kill my baby! I couldn't have! I continue to cry into my pillow. I'm sick of Harold! 

    After twenty minutes of just sitting there crying, I finally get up, eyes still tear stained. I slowly go back up to my room. Harry is leaning up against the wall, tears streaming down his face as well. 

      "Love , I a-" He begins. 

      "No, Harold I want you out of this house." 

A/N- Sorry for the terribly short chapters!