Jump After You

"Just please. Leave him for me. I'll love you a million times more than he ever will. I have loved you stronger than he ever did before." Niall said, my hand in his, as we stand over the deep river. I look over the bridge, watching the water rush downstream. 

      "Yes, I will." I smile and he kisses me. "I don't know why it toook me so long to answer." I say outloud. 

         "Well I'm glad you finally did." He smiles and leans into me, pushing me against the bridge. I press my lips against his neck. His fingers slid up the back of my shirt, tracing the hooks on my bra. Of course we wouldn't do anything, we were in a terrifiying high bridge. My mouth founds it's way back up to his mouth and I licked his lip. For once, I didn't worry about hurting a marriage. I was leaving Harry. Niall was right, he would never hurt me. 

             "Hey you! Dumb slut!" I hear a husky voice and pull away from Niall, still holding onto his hand. "Stop snogging that piece of trash!" He gets closer, walking up the bridge. When he finally makes it to me, he yanks me away, slapping me across the face, and gives Niall the look. "You're mine! You don't kiss someone else, got it?!" He yells. Neither Niall or I say a word. I just nod. "Where the bloody hell is your damn ring?!" 

              "The river." I say quietly. 

              "Well you better go find it!" He picks me up and I scream. "Good thing you can swim!" He hangs me over the edge of the bridge and lets go of one arm. "Swim quick, slut." He lets go of my arm and I plumpet. I try to grab for anything but can catch nothing. I hit the freezing water and immediatly pulled under. The current is to strong and pulls me down. I gasp for breath when I hit the surface for a split second. The river hits a deep spot and I'm pulled to the dark floor. Even when I try to pull myself up, I have no strength. 

                  I jerk up and look around. "Just a dream." I say and look over at Niall who's sound asleep. Just as I readjust myself in bed, Niall's thick sleepy voice makes me turn over to him.

              "Something wrong?" He says and rubs his eyes.

       "Yeah, just a bad dream." I say and lay back down, facing him. He's lays on his side and looks me in the eye. 

      "Would you like to tell me about it?" He asks. 

      "Well, we were on a bridge and Harry got mad and threw me off and I think I died." I explain. "That's it...." I close my eyes. 

      "I would never let anyone throw you off a bridge. I'd jump after you." He smiles. "Let's get back to sleep." 

       "Alrighty, I think I'll head home in the morning." I say and he closes his eyes, followed by a short 'mmhmm' 

        "Just be careful with that dog that lives with you." He rolls back over and we both go back to sleep.