Perfect Grace

"I love you Madison Grace Styles...." He whispers and kisses my neck. "You have no idea." His eyelashes tickle my neck as he kisses my collar bone. I feel his hands reach around my back and fiddle with the zipper. "You're so amazing....Damn I love you..." I grip the small of his back and he slides the zipper down. He slowly steps out of his jeans and grips my face tight as he kisses my lips. Shivers ran down my spine. I let the dress slowly drop off my body. He lowers himself down to kiss every inch of me. He pulls away from me and I look down. His green eyes now dark. "Are you okay with this?" He asks and I nod slowly. "You're all I've ever needed." He pulls me over and we step into the bath. He lays down over me and continues to kiss my neck. 

      Minutes later I have a tight grip on his shoulders. "Harry I love you." I mumble. I close my eyes tight as he lays over me. Don't mess this up Madi. You've got your Harry. And he's back for you...not for anyone else. Just YOU! Don't screw this up. Don't him think differently.  I open my eyes as he whispers my name a few times. He stands us both up and turns the shower head on. The water pours over us as he moves the hair from my face. 

     "I'm never going to go anywhere on you again...." He silently says. He puts his hands on the side of my face and keeps my lips close. I feel his breath against my forehead. "I will love you until my dying day..." 

An hour later I lay in his arms in the bed as he sings softly to me. He wraps his fingers in my hair with one hand, the other, stuck with mine. "Suddenly the world is such a perfect place. Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace. Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste. It all revolves around you..." I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart once he's quiet.  "You're the most beautiful woman...ever. Why are you so perfect?" 

"Harry I-" I begin but he kisses me. 

"Don't answer it, it'll take to long." He smiles. 

"Why'd you change your mind? Why'd you want me back?" I ask. 

     "I never wanted to leave. I just thought leaving was for the best, but I was stupid. You're mine ad no one else's. Not Liam's, Not Lou's, Not Niall's, Defiantly not Zayn's, but mine... You're mine. You'll never going to be anyone else's. Till death do us part. Babe we're made for each other. You're my other half! Do I have to go on?" He smiles. "I can't even imagine myself with anyone else." 

     "You don't have to go on." I giggle. "So what did you do without me?" 

      "Sulk, I cried  a lot .... More than a man should I'd say. Ask Lou, I was a wreck. He'd have to force me to shower, and eat, and put clothes on.... It's rather embarrassing actually. I got wasted a lot...waaay to much. You're all I needed to fix that." He continues to play with my hair and stare at me. "I couldn't let go and face the fact we were done."  

      "Well we're not done." I kiss him and roll onto my stomach. He runs his fingers up and down my  back and pulls me in closer. 

     "Are you getting tired? It's pretty late my lady." He smiles, showing off his dimples. 

     "Yeah...." I answer and he kisses my nose. 

     "It's been a rather exciting day, you can go to sleep if you'd like." He just keeps smiling at me. 

     "And what are you going to do?" I close my eyes. 

     "Watch you be beautiful." He kisses me again. 

     "If that entertains you I guess I'll sleep." I curl up next to him. He wraps me in his arms and I get myself comfortable.

      "I will love you....until the end of time."