You Know How To Find Me

"Fine." He says and turns away from me. "Goodbye Madison." He says and I head into the bathroom. I hear him grabbing up many things, shoving them into some sort of bag. I have no idea what's going to happen next. no idea if me and Harry will make it. The room gets quiet and I step out. Harry's laying on the bed, with his head in his hands. I bite my lip, I really wand to go up to him and fix things but I can't. Not now. I know if I do the only thing that will happen is more fighting. I step back in and sit on the edge of out bathtub. When I finally do hear him get up, I look out our bathroom window. He's packing a few bags in the back of his Range Rover. I could tell from here his face was wet with tears.

      I make my way down to the  living room and there's a note sitting on the coffee table, atop a pile of thing I threw at him. The broken mug, the remote, and the frame. The glass was split right down the center. 

     "Madi- I'm sorry. I'm sorry we couldn't make things work between us. I'm sorry it had go this way. I don't know when I'll be back. I'll try to fix things. Okay? Would you like ot work on things with me? I know I screwed things up a lot . I should have listened. I'm sorry I said you talk to much. I love the sound of your voice. I'm sorry about all the names I called you. I never think. But If things don't work out I'd like to thank you here and now again for a wonderful six years, a beautiful daughter, and being my beautiful wife. I love you. Now and forever. No matter what. Love Harry Styles." I read it out loud to myself and let the tears fall down my face. I went back up and grabbed my phone. I need someone here with me. 

     "Ello Mads." The Irish accent spoke on the other end of the phone. 

     "Niall, can you come over...?" I ask slowly, not letting him know I'm crying. 

     "Yeah, sure thing. Are you okay?" He asks, with a change in his voice. 

     "Mmhmm. Just come over..." I finish the sentence just as my voice cracks. 

      "I'll be right there. Please don't cry." I can hear it in his voice that if my voice cracks again, that he'll cry. I hang up and sit on the floor up against the wall. 

      "Bug?" I hear Niall's voice and look up. He's staring over me with a few tears in his eyes. "Babe, you know I hate to see you cry." He says and I jump up and hug him. He moves over to the couch and I cry into his chest as he rubs my back. "Madison Grace McKay Styles, you tell me what's wrong." He commands me and I just cry. It's the cry that makes you gasp for breaths and practically choke. My eyes so filled with tears I couldn't see. My nose got stuffed and my throat burned. "Where's Harry?" 

      "H-h-he l-l-left.." I stutter. "I-I-I I told him to g-g-get out." 

      "What did he do to you?" He asks and I feel his grip on me get stronger. 

      "We just had a fight." I continue to cry and Niall gets quiet. 

     "Did he touch you?" I saw the look in his eyes change. Niall always thinks he can defend me some how. He's so sweet. 

      "Yeah, but it's nothing. I threw mugs at him..." I answer and he slightly chuckles. 

     "Shh... you just calm down." He continues to rub my back. It's silent for a few more minutes before I hear his soft voice. "I thought that'd you be fine...." He sings the song slower than it usually goes. "But now I feel sick lookin at you cryin.... I thought you'd be fine....when I kissed you goodbye..." He almost whispered. I took a few more deep breathes until the tears stopped. "You might be with him... but I had you first..." He sang that last line without saying anything else. His voice seemed to comfort me just hearing him there. I finally sit up and he looks over at me and smiles. "Whenever you need me love, you know how to find me."

      "Thanks..." I say and he pulls me in again. "Would you like something to eat?" I ask and stand up, wiping my face.

      "Of course, you know me. I'm always hungry."He laughs and follows me to the kitchen.

       "Well, obviously. But, I have left over mac n' cheese." I say and pop it in the microwave.

      "That's great, it'll do." He says and sits on the bar stool. When the microwave goes off, I pull it out and hand the whole plastic bowl to him with a fork in it. "Thanks bug." He says and we both make our way over to the couch again.  I lean against him and he flips the TV on. There I am, Harry and I on the news. 

    "Another celebrity marriage to fail?" The anchor announces. "Harry Styles seen leaving in tears from his country side home he owns with wife, Madison McKay. He's reportedly  been seen entering bandmate, Louis Tomlinsons, house." 

     "Sorry." Niall wraps his arm around me and flips the channel. 

     About two hours later Niall shakes me awake when he stands up. "Bug, I have to be heading out." 

     "Alright, Thanks so much anyway. " I say and he hugs me. I get ready for bed after that and head upstairs. It was only about ten o clock but I was pretty exhausted. 

     Suddenly I heard a crash downstairs that startled me awake. I looked over at the clock. 2:37 AM. I get up quickly and run over to Darcy's room, who's still sleeping. I get back into my room and grab a hair spray can and slowly make my way down the steps. There standing in my kitchen was the curly haired boy that left this morning. 

      "Harry what are you doing here?" I ask and walk up to him. 

      "I have to...had to get home." He stumbled through his words, obviously drunk. "I need popcorn." He slurs.

     "I told you to stay out of this house!" I almost yelled.

      "Well I told you to shut up!" He spits as he speaks and stumbles to the sink.

      "Get. Your. Ass. Out." I growl.

      "What?" He gets closer to me. The alcohol smell floated in the air around him. Before I knew it he reached back and he's hand stung my cheek. "Do I have to do it again?"