Stay With Me

I turn around when I hear the fire engine pull in the yard. The crew immediatly jumps out. One of them comes up to me and lifts his helmet. "My husband is in the house! He went to get my daughter!" I practically beg them. Even though my marriage is pretty much over, I still love Harry. I don't wish Harm on him or anything. The man that was talking to me put his helmet back on and jogs past me into the burning house. I sit on the giant rock that we have in the circle drive and stare at the door. Harry still hasn't came out. I know it's only been three minutes but I have that nasty gut feeling. It shouldn't take that long! Just then I look up and he's carrying out Darcy. I jump up and run over to them. Harry's face was smeared with black, Darcy as well. "You're okay..." I wrap my arms around Harry and tears soak into his shirt. "I thought you weren't coming out. You scared me shitless..." A EMT takes Darcy over to the ambulance and gives her oxygen. "Are you okay Harry?"  I look up at him, he looks completely lost. 

"Yeah, I just need to sit..." He says and leans against me. I walk him slowly over to the ambulance and help him sit. "Thanks love.." He blinks and they give him an oxygen mask. He slowly becomes his self again. I turn around to a large crash just as the house falls in. Harry puts his hand on my shoulder comforting me. The fire was already out, but the wood couldn't support it anymore. I look down at my phone, which I grabbed before I left, and there is already ten texts from the boys. A few from each of them. 

'You can come stay with me..." Niall's message read. I guess that was a good idea, since it was my only choice now. One of the men comes up to me with a plastic box full of stuff. 

"This is the things we were able to get without going in the collapsed section. Your top story is fine but we're not able to get there quiet yet." He says and I thank him. I dig through the box. 

The divorce papers, the Urn, the broken wedding frame, Harry's IPhone and a bunch of pictures. That's all that was in the box. I sigh and set it down on the ground. 

"I'm going to Niall's now.... I hope you find somewhere." I say and head over to the car with the box and my two year old. "Uncle Niall's we go." I say and she buckles herself in. 

"Is the housie going to be okay?" She asks as I start the car. 

"They're going to rebuild it then we can live in it again." I say and take off down the road. 

'I'm staying with Lou, incase you care.' I look down and Harry's name was on my phone. When I pull into Niall's, I pick it up. 

'Alright. Have fun." I end the conversation there, as Niall was waiting for me. 

"How did it happen?" He asks as he pulls me in the door. 

"We don't know, probably something electrical." Darcy runs past me to Niall's Mac. 

"Can we play?" She asks and I look over at Niall. 

"Of course we can cookie." He says and comes over to the chair she was in. "Here, how about you sit on my lap." He suggests. 

They spend the day playing on the computer together. Me? I just sit on the phone with the insurance company the whole day. Completely terrificly fun. 

"It was an electiral fire." I say to Niall who finally shuts down the computer. "They're tearing down the whole house and rebuilding everything." I pick up Darcy who is ready for bed. In fact, I think we all are. 

"I think we can go shopping to get the two of you some more clothes tomorrow." He smiles. "Night Darcy." He says as I take her upstairs. 

"Night Night" She responds and I take her upstairs. "Can we go home tomorrow?" She asks and I sit down on her bed. 

"No bee, we have to stay with Uncle Niall while they build our house again. It'll be a few months." I kiss her forehead and stand back up. "Now you get to sleep, okay?" 

"Alright mommy, I love you." She says that and I smile. 

"I love you more." I say and kiss her again and go to the door. 

"Wait, will daddy be staying here too?"