Chapter Seven

[Once again this is a terribly short chapter and I'm sorry for them being so short, but I'm going through a bit of a tough time right now. But anyways, thank you all for the reads and the votes!(: Hope you guys are enjoying this and feel free to leave what you think of it in the comments! -Danielle]

Marlene, Cali, and I all stand at the airport waiting for Luke to come back. We just landed in London, and we're meeting up with One Direction later today. Since Luke's family lives in London, they offered to let us four stay with them. I bounce on my toes, the anticipation to see Louis again is killing me. I'm wearing the same little white sundress as the first 'date' we had. The red and black bathing suit is packed in my bag. Finally we see Luke and his older brother Jon walking towards us. Marlene rolls her three pink suitcases behind her, Cali carries her backpack and duffle bag, while I roll my two red zebra striped suitcases behind me. John takes two of Marlene's cases, and Luke takes one of mine and Cali's duffle bag. We all pile into Jon's truck, the three of us girls packed in the backseat. We giggle and chat the whole short ten minute ride. Jon and Luke help us three get our things up into the third floor if the Conire family house. Their mom, Havana greets us with a platter of tea. Her mother, Grandma Conire, sits in the rocker knitting, and Havana's husband Richie cooks dinner. I could get used to this house. At four o'clock, we pile back into Jon's truck and he drives us over to the theatre were we're to meet Liam and Zayn. The trip is silent, no one talks.

As the four of us hop out and wave to Jon as he heads back onto the road, Liam and Zayn walk out of the theatre entrance.

"You guys made it! How are you liking London?" Liam asks kindly as he shakes Luke's hand.

"I lived here when I was younger, might as well ask the girls that." Luke laughs.

"Haha well come in guys, no point in standing out here." Zayn says leading us in. There are so many different people running around setting things up I feel dizzy. People setting up lights, people putting up mics, people setting up the speakers. Liam and Zayn lead us down a back corridor to two dressing rooms.

"Luke, the second one's yours, and Marlene, Cali, and Amber, you three share that one. For now we ask you guys to stay in there while we finish setting up for rehearsals." Liam says guiding us into the rooms. Then the door's closed and they're gone.

"Pushy pushy." Marlene grumbles, plopping down on a couch on one side of the room.

"Wow, cowgirl, why are you so smiley?" Cali asks, giving me 'the eyebrow'.

"You know why I'm smiling." I say, unable to wipe the grin off my face.

"It's not like you can go kiss him. Calm down you only get to look." Marlene says from the couch.

"But I still get to see him. Yeah, it's not the same... But I can see him." Just thinking about seeing him again makes me light up brighter.

"You're letting the flame burn to bright, honey. You're gonna see him and want him and you'll screw it up. You gotta lay low and stay cool. Simmer down." Marlene says.

"Are you drugs, Marie? You sound kinda high..." I giggle, and soon all three of us are laughing uncontrollably. Cali and I are on the floor by the time we're settled down. My side hurts so bad I yell out in pain, only making us laugh harder.

"Hey girls, you ready?" An Irish accent drifts through the door. We continue laughing but all chime "Yes!". It's hard to stand up while dying of laughter, so Cali and I have to haul each other up. We all walk to the door and start to calm down. Niall's waiting on the other side, and he smiles and leads us back down the corridor, backstage. As we walk back, the lights get darker.

"Okay, Luke is talking to the sound manager to tell him the songs you guys are going to sing tomorrow night. So for now, you can sit right over there and wait for him to get back." He smiles, pointing to a group of chairs off to the side of the stage. We thank him and he heads off to the stage. Marlene takes my arm and drags me to the corner.

"Remember, you can only see him. You still aren't allowed near him. No touchy touchy. Simmer down." She says again before walking over to Cali and sitting down in one of the chairs. I try to simmer down, but I can't wipe the smile away. I finally start walking over to Marlene and Cali when I think I've pulled myself together enough. And then I see him, and I stop dead in my tracks. Because he's even more Louis than I remember.