Chapter Eight

[God these chapters are short lately. Pretty soon they get longer, I promise guys. Hang in there!(: Thanks again for the reads!

-Danielle]

He doesn't see me at first. But I sure as hell can see him. Finally he turns, and searches around the room. He sees me. And his face lights up even brighter. All I can do is stare and smile while he does the same back.

"Simmer down." Marlene hisses at me. I break the stare by turning to the floor. When I look back up, he's gone. I look over at Marlene, who is summoning me to come over to her. I look back up at the stage one last time before running over to her. She pats the seat next to her and I sit down.

"You can't show you're happiness that much. You have to hide it. Play hard it get. Get him into trouble, make him break the rules." She whispers in my ear.

"Don't you think I've gotten him into enough trouble already?" I whisper back.

"He's the one who asked you out." She says. I smile again, because yes it was technically him getting himself in trouble. Suddenly theres a tap on my shoulder. I look over, and there he is again. I hold in my scream and squeals and just say hey.

"That's all you have to say to me? It's been three whole weeks since we've seen each other." He laughs and there I go again, my fire is un-containable. Until Zayn comes and drags Louis back to the stage. As he's being dragged away, he sends me an air kiss and I just laugh even harder at him.

The five guys are finally themselves on stage again. They chase each other around, laughing at each other. It's nice to see them all being friends again. Sometime during their rehearsals, Marlene and I fall asleep on each others shoulders. Cali lays on the ground. The only reason we wake up, is because one of the guys drop a microphone, sending that irritating loud screeching noise through the speakers. Luke still isn't back so we can't start our rehearsals yet. We try to keep each other awake by slapping one another if our heads start to droop. This ends well, with us slapping one another every ten seconds because we just can't stay awake. Soon enough we give up and we're all asleep gain.

"Amber. Amber..." I'm shaken awake. I gasp, sitting straight up. Louis' standing over me, I'm laying on the floor. He takes my hand and pulls me up.

"It's good to see you again." He laughs.

"Same to you. And not just seeing you on the tv screen." I say, yawning.

"You guys sure are tired..." He says, glancing around. Cali is half in a chair half on the ground, Marlene is sprawled out across three chairs, and even Luke is asleep underneath some of the chairs.

"Yeah we haven't slept for a couple days." I laugh again, holding in a yawn.

"They didn't want us to bother you, so you didn't have rehearsals..." He states the obvious.

"Yeah... We can pull it together tomorrow hopefully." I yawn again.

"Come on, we should get you guys home." He says. I feel his hand grasping mine, and then it's blackness.