Chapter Nine

[Finally a long chapter! Yay!(:]

I wake up on the bed in Luke's guest room. Marlene is laying on the bed next to me. I sit up, yawning. Cali is fast asleep on the couch in the corner of the room. I smile at how cute the two of them are. My phone buzzes on the counter next to me, and I reach for it. As I pull my arm out from under the covers, I notice something different. A silver bracelet is looped around it, with a small pendant the say's 'Not All Who Wander Are Lost'. I smile, grabbing my phone, opening it up. A new message from Louis reads: 'I remember reading how much you loved that quote. Thought you might like to take it with you everywhere.'

My smile gets bigger and I know that there's no way to simmer down now. I crawl out of bed and stretch. I'm still wearing my dress. I make my way over to the door out into the hallway. The scent of breakfast wafts up the stairs. I quietly go down, trying not to disturb anyone. Richie and Havana are in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey there, Amber!" Havana smiles, her white teeth shining.

"Good morning! And hey, do you know how I got home last night?" I ask, sitting in one of the stools at the counter.

"That boy dropped you and the other three off. You were all so tired you could hardly walk. Not that big of a surprise you don't remember." Richie answers. He flips a couple pancakes onto a plate.

"Do you guys need help?"

"No we're fine darling. But mind going and waking the boys?" Havana asks, setting a platter of bacon on the table. I nod and head back up the stairs. I go wake Marlene and Cali up first. Then I head across the hall to the boys room. The two of them still sleep soundlessly. I walk over to Luke, and shake him until his eyes flutter open.

"Wakey wakey!" I giggle at him. He rolls his eyes but gets up. Jon rolls over at the sound of us.

"Go to bed!" He yawns.

"And miss the big breakfast?" I joke. He sits straight up, and rolls off the bed. My work is done.

We all eat breakfast together, laughing and having a good time. Once we're all dressed, Jon drives us back over to the theatre. Liam and Zayn greet us there again. Now it's our turn to rehearse so no sleeping for us. We practice our songs while the guys go take their breaks. Our rehearsals go by quick, since we only sing three songs a night. And tonight, our three songs are all covers. First, as the opening act, is Bass Down Low originally sang by Dev. Our second song, How We Do(Party) originally sang by Rita Ora, and our third and final song, Bones originally sang by Ginny Blackmore. The four of us are all so excited for the night that the rest of the day flies be extremely fast.

Marlene, Cali, and I all stand backstage in our little huddle before we go on stage. Marlene is in a red romper with her black Converses, Cali is in her black dress with white flowers and white flats, and I'm wearing a pair of red high waisted shorts and a black tank top with my signature red Nike high tops. Out we go, running on stage to preform our opening song. It goes by like any other song, the three of us goofing off and doing stupid little dances. The crowd cheers at the end as we smile and wave before heading backstage again. We head back to our dressing room where we spend the rest of the time until our next performance. For this song, Marlene and I wear matching outfits, black shorts with a pink crop top and black Converses. Cali stays back, because she doesn't sing this song. Marlene and I jam out on stage making silly faces. We have so much fun performing together I can't even explain it. After the song, Cali meets us backstage. She's talking to Louis.

"Hey!" Louis chimes when he sees us.

"Hey Louis." I say.

"Again with the hey." He laughs.