Chapter Sixteen-Amber's POV-

[Hello everyone. Hope you're enjoying the story, I've had a lot of fun writing it I know!

-Danielle]

The three nurses bring me new clothes, my others too blood-soaked to be clean again. It's a little light blue dress and they give me little sandals to wear with it. I thank them and they all give me hugs and tell me to stay strong. They lead me out to the hallway.

"Goodbye, deary!" Two of them cheer out to me as the other one leads me down to the giant swinging doors. I stumble a little, my body still weak from all the loss of blood. She brings me through the door and Louis runs over to us. He picks me up, twirling me around. He holds my waist in his hands, my face hovering over his. Harry and the other guys stand sleepily behind him.

He carries me out over to the door, waving goodbye to the nurse. He opens the door, and we're met by a giant wave of people. They hold signs, start crying, cry harder, wave to us as we walk through. A lot of them yell out "we're sorry's" towards me and I can't do anything but stare out at the giant crowd.

"Darling they're here to say I'm sorry, they love you again." Louis whispers in my ear. I hold onto Louis' arms, pressing myself against him. Tears spring to my eyes, as I look around at the people cheering for me. Louis leads me to a car, and Harry hops in the drivers seat. They wave goodbye to the other boys, and we pull away. I sit in Louis' lap, and I lean my head against his. I keep my arms out in front of me, the bandages itching. Louis holds onto my thighs, and I trace my fingers around his perfect arms. None of us speak as we drive through the London streets. Louis turns his head and presses his lips against my cheek. I smile turning my head a little towards his. He touches his forehead against mine and I stop tracing my fingers around his arms. We just stare into each others eyes. I breathe out a laugh and sneak a peek down at his lips. He smiles even more and presses his lips against mine. It's short, and nothing more than a simple peck. I look over at Harry, who's humming along to a song playing lightly on the radio. Louis presses his lips against my jaw and I bite my lip to keep from turning and pressing my lips further against his. His lips linger on my jaw and his hands tighten around my legs. "I like this dress on you." He whispers so quiet I can hardly hear him even though he's talking right in my ear. His hair brushes against my forehead as he turns his head. Then his breath is on my neck and he presses his forehead against my cheek. Harry pulls into Louis' driveway, and we're met by a big man standing by the door. Louis pulls me out of the car, his arms wrapped tight around my waist. We walk up to the man.

"Paul thanks for keeping the fans away." Louis says when we get close to him.

"You don't know how many people came. We are getting you that fence, Lou. I can't keep doing this." Paul sighs patting Louis on the back. Paul walks down the path to the driveway where a little car sits. I turn my head and Louis presses his lips against my jaw again.

"Thanks so much, Harry." Louis says against my jaw.

"No problem Lou. And stay well, Amber." Harry says, patting my arm. We watch him walk away before Louis digs out his keys. Now its my turn to give him a kiss. I press them against his jaw underneath his ear. He smiles and opens the door. He throws the keys on the couch and closes the door behind us. I'm starting to slip out of his arms when he turns me around and collides his mouth against mine so hard I nearly fall over. He forces my mouth open and pulls my body against his.

I don't know how long we stand there like that, but soon my legs start to feel weak again and they begin to buckle underneath me. I fall a little, but he catches me, my forehead close to his chin.

"Amber please don't ever do that again." He whispers, searching my eyes.

"Don't worry... I'm better now." I lie again, but I feel it could be true. He smiles, and pulls me me back onto my feet. His lips land on mine one last time before he pulls me to the stairs.

"Louis what are we doing?" I laugh as he drags me up the stairs.

"I'm tired, okay? We're going to bed."

"But I'm not tired." I whine. "I slept for, like, a lotta hours."

"A lotta hours?" He laughs.

"Yeah." I laugh along with him. It seems so strange to be laughing at a time like this, but with Louis around... it's impossible. He drags me into his room, closing the door. He then sets me down on the bed and begins to shrug off his jacket. That's when I realize how tired he actually is. His eyes are hazy and he struggles to keep them open. I lay down on what I have now claimed as my side of the bed and wait for him to climb in. A few minutes later I hear Louis shuffle across the floor and feel his chest against my back as he lays down. He hugs his arms around me pulling me close. I cuddle up against him, enjoying his warmth. He kisses the top of my head before I start to hear him fall asleep.

"Louis?" I whisper. I get no response.

"I love you, Lou." Still no response. I lay there in his arms, not able to fall asleep. My mind wanders awake as Louis' dreams wander as he sleeps.

"Darling?" Louis mumbles, waking up.

"Lou?" I ask, still wrapped in his arms.

"What time is it?"

"Four fifteen. You slept for four hours." I say, turning around in his arms. His eyes are closed and his hair is a mess.

"Really? It doesn't feel like it..." He mumbles again. I trace his collarbones like every other morning. He smiles, eyes still closed.

"You're fascinated by my collarbones, aren't you?" He unwraps his arm from around my waist and holds my arm.

"What, I can't be fascinated by you and your body?" I laugh. He presses my hand against his neck, holding his hand over mine. I trace my thumb over his jaw.

"Am I allowed to be fascinated by you?" He questions, still half asleep.

"Fine. I guess you can. And can you wake up please? I don't like talking to you when you're eyes are closed." I say. Pressing my free hand against his chest. He slowly opens his eyes, blinking in the sunlight. He smiles sleepily, and I can't help but laugh at how cute he looks.

"Darling you are beautiful, you know that?"

"Well. Aren't you sweet. Did you know that you are absolutely adorable when you wake up?" I smile.

"No I didn't. And thank you for telling me." He smiles, squinting his eyes. I press myself closer to him, setting my forehead against his chest. He takes in a deep breath, and then I feel him shift, and then he's sitting up. He pulls me up with him, pulling my legs across his. I rest my head against his shoulder, and press my hand against his chest again.

"I love you, Amber." He whispers.

"I love you too Lou." I whisper back.