Chapter Twenty-Six

UPdaTE YeaH! I'm excited sorry. Thanks for reading guys and hope you enjoy! (THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER YAY) ....

"You really believe Craig?" Louis yells across the table, slamming his hands down. I tremble, my eyes pouring out tears. The night took a bad turn, after I told Louis that I was afraid of what Craig had said to us. That we wouldn't make it more than two months.

"Yes. Okay, I believe him!" I stutter.

"Why? Why wouldn't we last more than two months? Because I'd really like to know." He flings his arms into the air, and I take a step back.

"Because... I'm not good enough..." I sink onto the floor, burring my head in my hands. Louis doesn't say anything, he just stands there across the room. I sit and shake, tears falling into my hands. Finally I hear his feet shuffle over to me.

"Amber, do you really think that?" He whispers, kneeling in front of me. I look at him through my fingers.

"Yeah, I believe that I'm not good enough, because I'm not good enough!"

"Amber... I've told you this before, you're..."

"Don't say it! I am not amazing, I am not wonderful! And I am sure as hell not beautiful, okay?!" I yell, shaking more. He sighs, and wraps an arm around me. I shrug him off, pushing him away. He leans back against the wall, staring at me. He makes no move to comfort me again. I cry some more, before pulling myself together and wiping my eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I sniffle, staring at the floor in front of me.

"I don't understand..." Louis whispers. I look over at him, and he's staring at his hands in his lap. Tears are caught in his eyelashes and fall down his cheeks.

"What... Don't you understand?" I turn back to the floor.

"Why you feel that way... I try to let you know... But you don't listen..."

"It's not your fault, Louis..." I whisper, turning back to him. He looks up at me.

"It's not? Because I feel it is... I can't make you understand how much I love you." His eyes shine with tears in the dim light, and I feel a twinge of guilt as he wipes them away.

"It's not your fault... It's no ones fault but mine..."

"I'm sorry, Amber." He whispers, and more tears begin to fall from his crystal eyes. I slide over to him, and he buries his head in my hair, as I wrap my arms tight around him.

"Louis... It's okay... I'm sorry..." I whisper as we both cry into each other. He shakes his head against mine.

"Amber I love you so much, okay? And please don't ever forget that... Please." He whispers.

"Louis... I love you too... And you don't ever forget that..." I pull away from him, and take his head in my hands. His eyes are still shining and I can't help but smile. He lowers his head, so I can't see his face.

"Louis... Do you remember being at the café? And how we had to run from everyone? That was the most fun I had ever had with someone... Thank you." I whisper. He looks up, a smile covering his face.

"That was fun, wasn't it..." He laughs. Hearing his laugh again makes me laugh as well, and soon we're laughing together. I wipe the new tears from my eyes, leaning forward against him. He pulls me into another hug before standing up. He reaches out his hand, and I take it. And I'm pulled up into his arms. He holds me close, our noses touching. I stare up into his eyes; shinning like crystals. A small smile is etched into his face. He hugs me tighter, and our lips brush together for the slightest second. I laugh a little, and he kisses my cheek. He kisses over my jawline and down my neck. He reaches my collarbone and lays even more kisses. I lean my head back, smiling. Suddenly theres a knock on the door. I groan, and push away from Louis. He sighs, walking towards the door. I cross my arms and lean back against the table.