Chapter 22

Dipper Pines woke up to someone banging on the back door to the shack. Since no one had answered it, or woken up, he figured he should probably just go and check it out. It was almost 3am after all and he just wanted to sleep.

He stood up and let the blankets wrapped around him fall onto the floor. Trying to rub the sleep from his eyes, and failing, he made his way towards the door, stepping over Bill's bed only to find it was empty. Dipper stood there, frozen. Was the person outside Bill? No. He could teleport.

Dipper was about to answer his questions when Bill popped up in front of him, his eye glowing a bright crimson, teeth bared.

"Don't open the door, pine tree" he growled, placing firm hands onto the brunettes shoulders.

He gave Dipper a shove but the taller boy didn't move.

"Go back to bed" Dipper started to get angry, the demon should be sleeping.

Bill frowned and dropped his arms to his sides. The banging echoed through the hallway and Dipper got more nervous as it went on. Was it just a lost tourist? No, why would Bill act like this?

Dipper stepped around Bill, who started immediately complaining that he should not open the door, and strode towards said door. He rest his hand on the handle, looking back at Bill who was now frantically shaking his head. He pushed the door open and saw Pacifica standing there, her right hand raised to knock again. She was clutching something else in her left. Dipper stepped to the side and motioned to her to get into the shack.

Pacifica did but froze when her eyes met Bill's. She stepped back, her eyes growing wide.

"Go to bed Bill" Dipper repeated calmly, glaring at the demon.

Reluctant, he gave the brunette a little nod before turning on his heel and walking into Dipper's room, slamming the door shut. Dipper turned back to pacifica, giving her an apologetic look.

"We should talk in the attic"

"But isn't Mabel sleeping up there?" Pacifica was out of breath and wheezing slightly but managed to choke out that before coughing violently.

Dipper guided the blonde to the kitchen and passed her a glass of water. Pacifica took little sips, managing to calm herself down. When she could talk again, she said "okay​ let's go"

Dipper nodded and silently made his way up the old stairs, missing the one that groaned when he stepped on it. Pacifica copied his steps until they both stood outside Mabel's door.

"Stay" Dipper opened the door and quietly shut it behind him. The room was almost pitch black except from a string of fairy lights wrapped around Mabel's bed frame.

Dipper searched for the light switch. Upon finding it, he flicked it on and heard Mabel groan. He kept flicking it on and off until Mabel shot up, rubbing her eyes, to glare at Dipper.

"Can you not" she croaked.

"This is an emergency!" Dipper ran up to his sister, pulling off the blankets carefully placed on her bed.

Mabel sighed and stood up, going to her drawer to find a hoodie to warm up. The summer nights were surprisingly cold in Oregon. As she slid on the hoodie, Dipper let Pacifica in. The girls eyes locked and the both grinned, cheeks turning red.

"Oh hey, I forgot to tell you we're dating now, dip" Mabel said proudly.

"Congrats" Dipper laughed "took you long enough".

Both girls blushed which made the younger twin laugh harder. Pacifica sat down on the end of Mabel's bed and Dipper stood by the door to make sure no demons decided to crash in.

"So why where you at outside at this hour?" Dipper asked, raising an eyebrow.

Pacifica held out her had to reveal the pin.

"Oh" Dipper didn't know what to say other than that.

The pin definitely had something to do with Bill. That's probably why he was acting so weird...

"Bill was trying to get it from me so I panicked" Pacifica began explaining her situation.

"You can stay here for the night, Paz" Mabel suggested, patting her bed.

Pacifica turned bright red but gave the older twin a shy nod.

Dipper left soon after, deciding to sort out what to with the pin in the morning, when everyone was awake.

Both girls snuggled together, falling a asleep quickly.

Sorry this is so short, I'll update very soon.

(Edited)