Chapter 24

Stanford Pines took a step back as Bill started walk towards him. He clutched the pin tight in his hand.

"Let her go" he said through gritted teeth.

"Make me" Bill laughed, sliding his hands into his hoodie pockets and taking another small step forward.

Ford was panicking. There was definitely no escape and Bill still had his powers. He started to wonder if Bill being hunted down was just a lie. To get closer to the Pines. To murder each of them slowly while the others watched. Ford shook that though out of his head, ducked underneath the demons arm and started running to the back door.

Bill let out an impatient grunt and turned around. He started running at the old man, making him break into a sprint. He opened the door and jumped down the steps. Dipper and Pacifica appeared out from the woods. Bill stopped running. Ford did not.

"Grunkle ford?" He stopped beside Dipper, out of breath. He still had the pin. Thank God.

"D-dipper" he said though wheezes "I'm too old for this..." He paused for a couple of seconds, enough time for Bill to walk up, a fake smile on his face.

"We couldn't find Bill, he must be in back in the shack" Dipper said, trying to break the silence whilst also checking Ford was okay.

"That because.... Bill... I-is mabel-" Bill cut Ford off by stepping in front of him.

"Heh, he's crazy" he shrugged innocently "I don't think he's slept in a while".

Dipper stood there, looking confused. Pacifica had walked up to ford, demanding answers.

"What?" She hissed, crouching down to his level.

Ford was now on the floor, after being pushed rather violently by Bill.

"Bill got Mabel" he muttered back.

Pacifica nodded and helped him up. She turned to Dipper "I'm gonna walk Ford back to the shack and check if he's okay"

"Okay"

They started walking back slowly. Ford was still wheezing, but not as badly as he was before. He was clutching his arm. Maybe he dislocated it? Or broke it! Pacifica was pretty good with medical stuff but not that good.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

She sat him down in Stans armchair. He sighed happily and sunk into it, closing his eyes. Pacifica sat on the arm of the chair, head still filled with questions.

"So" she said, twirling her hair absentmindedly. "When did this happen?"

"What? Oh.. Mabill?" Ford opened his eyes and adjusted his glasses. "She was fine yesterday so it must've been this morning".

"Still after the pin?"

Ford nodded, opening his hand to reveal said pin.

Pacifica frowned.

∆ ∆ ∆

Dipper pines narrowed his eyes. His sister was acting... Weird. Weirder than usual.

"What was Ford doing?" He questioned.

Mabel, or who he though was Mabel replied "he took something".
"Too vague, sis" Dipper put his hands on his hips.

"Uhh..."

"Wait" Dipper sighed and ran his hand down his face. He was so stupid for not guessing this earlier. "Bill" he said, annoyed "get out".

"Oh come on!" Bill pouted "was it that obvious?"

"Bill oh my god" Dipper grabbed his shoulders and pushed him towards the shack "come on".

Bill wriggled out of Dipper's hold and ran towards the shack. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife he could find, then ran back outside. By now, ford, Stan and pacifica were outside, watching him with wide, scared eyes.

"Bill" Ford warned, holing out a shaky hand. He was scared. Everyone was.

Mabel, the real Mabel, had caught on to what he was doing and was now screaming at him to stop. Bill ignored her, holding out the knife for all to see.

It was Pacifica who first snapped. She was shaking violently, tears were forming in her eyed. She stepped forward.

"Bill please" she let out a shaky breath and pulled up her sleeve. Bill glanced at the scars on her arm and grinned. Good times.

"You already done enough damage, just let her go" she was on the verge of crying now.

"Give me the pin and I'll give you back shooting star" Bill looked over and the group, an evil grin on his face.

"Don't do it!! I'd rather die then let Bill have that pin" Mabel yelled. She was angry. Very, very angry. If she actually had a body she would punch Bill. Hard.

Bill looked up at her, his grin widening "If you say so" he shrugged and raised the knife to his chest.

"No, no" Ford held out the pin in his hand. "Take it".

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP!" Mabel tried to stop Ford. But no one could see her. Tears streamed down her face. Bill was up to something, he shouldn't have that pin.

Bill reached for the pin then stopped. "Guys" he said, surprisingly chill for someone who was about to kill a teenager then destroy humanity. "Shooting star is yelling at you not to do this" he chuckled "you should probably listen to her if you want to live"

"Wait" it was Dipper's turn to speak now. He looked up and made direct eye contact with Mabel. Then, he disappeared into the shack, later reappearing with a sock puppet. Mabel grinned.

She took the puppet and slid her hand into it. Finally, she could communicate.

By now Ford had retracted his arm. He stood there, wide eyed at the floating sock puppet before him.

"What..."

"We'll explain later" Mabel said, moving this mouth of the puppet as she spoke. Dork.

"So, what does this pin really do?" Dipper asked.

Stopping it here as a sort of cliffhanger??? Prepare yourself for more angst and maybe some gore and stuff. I'm a sucker for angst, you shouldn't be surprised. I'm pretty excited to write more of this so the next chapter might be posted as early as tomorrow!

Thanks for reading

(Edited)