Chapter 21

Pacifica Northwest stepped into the mansion and sighed happily. Her heart was beating fast and her cheeks bright red. Mabel had finally asked her out. With cheesy puns. Adorable. She took in a deep breath, suppressing a happy giggle as she walked past her parents, sat around a large wooden table, talking to some important looking people Pacifica didn't recognise.

She made her way upstairs and set her bag down. Now she was alone. She jumped up onto her bed and squealed. She was happy. Very happy.

"I can't believe it!" Pacifica grinned to herself in the mirror as she took off her makeup.

It was getting late and she needed her beauty sleep after all. She was about to slip into bed and close her eyes when something sharp jabbed into her side. She sat up and pulled the covers off her bed. The small triangular pin she'd found in the ruins of the shack hit the floor with a quiet thud. Her eyes widened. She swore she'd put it in her clothes drawer.... Someone had been in her room. She took a deep breath and stood up to retrieve the pin.
As soon as her feet touched the carpeted floor, all the colour drained from her room. She gasped and fell back onto her bed, heavy pin in one hand. A familiar yellow triangle stepped out of the darkness, his one eye glaring down at her as he floated forwards.

"Hello llama" he took off his top hat and bowed at the blonde, making her shuffle further away from the demon.

Bill Cipher chuckled, throwing the hat back onto his head and changing into his human form. He dropped to the floor and took a step towards Pacifica, hand held out.

"Give me the the pin, llama"

"Wh-why should I" pacifica tried to sound brave but she was tired and wanted to sleep. She held the pin close to her chest and brought her knees up to protect it.

She'd talked to Dipper about the pin earlier and he had said to keep a close eye on it. He'd been worried about Pacifica keeping it in case something like this happened. Oops.

"Because I need it" Bill's gaze turned away from her.

"Why"

"Stop asking so many-"

"Just answer it!" Pacifica felt like crying. She hated Bill. He ruined her life.

"Look" Bill sighed and stepped forward once again, slipping his hands into his jacket pockets. "Just between you and me, llama, the Pines aren't exactly good people".

"You're just saying that because you're mad that they kept defeating you"

"I'm not lying. Sixer? He left his brother. I know it wasn't his fault but he lost contact with all his family. They were worried about him. They kept trying to contact him, even after he had gone through the portal. You know who had to answer them? Fez".

"So?" Pacifica raised an eyebrow. Both twins had already told her this story before.

"Fez? He's a criminal, banned almost everywhere! Did you know he stole the golf cart?" Bill smirked.

"He's a good guy" pacifica objected weakly.

"And finally, Pine tree and Shooting star, I guess you could say they were good but they're selfish" Bill sighed and rubbed his temples "ugh, you distracted me... Okay, just give me the pin"

Pacifica shook her head "over my dead body"

Bills smirk widened into a toothy grin "that can be arranged" he held out his hand, now enveloped in blue flames.

Pacifica let out a sob, flashbacks clouding her mind. She shot up from her bed and pushed past Bill. She half ran, half fell down the stairs and to her parents.

"What's wrong?"

Pacifica held up a finger, other hand on her knee. She took in a couple of deep breaths and stood back up straight.

"Bill Ciphers back" she said, still wheezing. She needed to workout.

Her father's eyes widened. An emotion that Pacifica couldn't read flashed across his face as he ran out of the room "where?"

"Here" Bill called from the top of the stairs, an evil grin on his face. He slid down the banister and almost fell off. He steadied himself before walking up to Preston.

"You daughter has something of mine" he looked over Preston's shoulder, his blue eye flashing red. "Could you ask her kindly to give it back".

Pacifica's father turned to her, eyebrow raised.

"Are you seriously going to do this?" Pacifica took a step back, trying to hide the pin. "It isn't even his!"

"Pacifica..."

Pacifica bolted towards the door, tears running down her cheeks, she was tired. She didn't need this. She headed towards the mystery shack, hoping the Pines twins were still awake.

"Llama" Bill appeared in front of her, his arms folded angrily across his chest.

"Leave me alone" she wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to walk past him.

Bill blocked the way.

"You've already done enough damage" Pacifica rolled up her sleeve, revealing the large scars.

Bill chuckled "no I haven't"

A bright flash of light blinded Pacifica and when she got her eyesight back, the demon was gone. She looked around. The woods were a lot more scary at night. She didn't want to go back to her parents, they'd be mad. And Bill had probably gone back to the shack.

She looked down at the pin in her hand. "This is your fault" she angrily shoved it into her pocket and made her way towards the shack once again.

An early update since you guys seem to be enjoying this! Thanks again for the nice comments and votes :D

(Edited)