Chapter 1.

Chapter 1:

Jace's POV:
"Hey Nathan, get us another beer, would ya?" I ask.

"I ain't your bitch," He mumbles standing up to go get me another.

I scan the crowd and see a girl talking to her friends. She is beautiful and that's a fact....but how in the hell did she grab my attention?

"Here," Nathan says handing me my beer. I look back and she was gone.

"Fuck Nathan!" I say annoyed. He looks up at me confused. I hand my drink back to him and start pushing my way through all the sweaty people and scan the crowd again.

There she is.
-------------------------------------

Meagan's POV:

"Hey Meagan, see any cute guys," Belle my best friend asks me. I scan over the crowd and my gaze finally falls upon a blue eyed blonde headed boy. I slowly point to him and she smirks pushing me in his direction.

At first it took a while for her to move me but her being the tiniest bit stronger than me pushed me forward.

She pushed me towards him and he caught me in his arms. "I'm so sorry, that was my friend," I smile shyly, tucking the strand of hair behind my ear that fell across my face.

"Don't worry about it, do you want to dance?" He smiles cheekily at me.

"Sure," I smile. He places his hands on my waist and we sway slowly to the music until finally the song changes to a faster tempo.

I've never been this close to a guy before. I haven't even had a boyfriend before. But my friends finally managed to get me out of the house. I'm not sure how Belle managed to get me out let alone dance with a guy.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, even though we were pretty close already. I grind up him wrapping my arms around his neck. All of a sudden I make eye contact with a guy that looks super familiar. He has straight brown hair that stick up naturally, intense green eyes. He looks kind of...angry? It couldn't be because of me? but he sure as hell was looking at me? I don't get it. I finally break eye contact with him and continue dancing with the blonde boy with incredible blue eyes.

All of a sudden the guy was pushed off of me and I hear a low growl. It sounded like "don't touch her." Suddenly I was being pulled through the crowd by another guy and out into the cold air out back. It was like a rush.

"What the hell!" I scream as he turns around to face me. He pushes me against the brick wall with an angry expression on his face.

"Don't talk to me like that," He growls. I stare at him with a blank expression on my face, he seems so familiar... yes, I know of him! he's Jace Carter, the school's bad boy. How did I not see this before. He goes to my school.

"What do you want?" I yell trying to push him off of me. But there was no use. This guy is so much stronger than me.

"You," he asks. I was too busy caught up in getting away from him that I realised I didn't know what I had previously asked him.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eye brows.

"I want you," He replies in a softer tone.

"Well, you can't have me," I say through gritted teeth.

"Wanna bet princess," He smirks.

"Just leave me alone."

He lets out a bitter laugh and smirks at me.

"Well you see that will never happen because, when I want something. I get it," He says smiling.

"Not this time Jace," I frown.

"So you know my name," He smiles cheekily. I scoff and look away. "But I don't know yours?" I close my eyes and put my lips into a small thin line.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," He says. I keep my eyes closed shut and he pushes me up against the wall even harder causing me to whimper. I look up at him.

"M-meagan," I stutter, meeting his bright green eyes.

"Meagan," He smiles. I stare at him for a couple of seconds before he starts kissing my neck slowly, causing my heart to accelerate and my eyes to widen in shock. He kisses the sweet spot on my neck and I accidentally let a moan escape my lips. Why did I do that? He smiles before sucking on the sweet spot, causing me to moan again.

He pulls back. A smirk forming on his face.

"What did you do!" I yell in anger. My hand flying to the spot that most likely has a bruise.

"I marked you." He smirks.

-------------------------------------------
A/N:

I wrote this years ago when I was young (totally forgot about it) and have decided to try and start fixing all of the grammar and spelling mistakes slowly, but surely. You're welcome haha. xx