Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

HOW TO MURDER JACE CARTER.

The only words that were going through my mind during my whole maths lesson. That's how much he pisses me off.

Better yet, he still hasn't offered for me to see him train tonights I mean does he think I'll get scared or something? Because I train to. Maybe not as hardcore as he does but still pretty decent I guess.

HOW TO MURDER JACE CARTER

HOW TO MURDER A JERK

HOW TO KILL SOMEONE WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL

HOW TO MAKE JACE CARTERS LIFE A LIVING HELL.

Okay so I got nothing. But I'll think of something. These playful thoughts make me smile and I don't even notice that the other students are getting up to leave for lunch.

I finally register and grab all of my belongings. I find Belle in the cafeteria sitting with Emily and the other girls.

"Hey girl hey," Belle smiles flicking her long blonde hair behind her back.

"Hey, why weren't you in drama?" I ask flicking my hair behind my back like she did. She chooses to ignore me this time.

"Have you heard?" Her smile grows wider.

"Have I heard what?" I ask curiously, my gaze becoming intense by the second.

"Jace is the lead role in Romeo and Juliet!" She laughs.

"I know, because I'm Juliet," I laugh with her.

"How did you get him to be Romeo!?" She asks in amazement.

"I didn't, I told the teacher I didn't want the role but Jace has a big mouth so let's just go with that. News travels fast doesn't it?" I chuckle quietly. Especially in this school. Our school is basically the definition of drama.

"Yeah it does! I heard at the start of Maths," she smiles. Well news travels fast. "Let's have a sleepover tonight?" She smiles.

"Mine or yours?" I ask.

"Yours of course! Your house is bigger," she laughs. "And your dad's working tonight! He won't annoy us, not that your dad's annoying or anything," she blushes.

"True that, he can be," I laugh. She laughs with me.

~

Finally it was time for study. English was boring today, usually I find it exciting. But not today.

Although I find studying fun, it's no fun when Jace is right next to you annoying you like hell and tells you to stop studying and to have 'fun.'

"It's called studying for a reason," I snap.

"Okay, well if you stop studying then I'll let you come to boxing training," he smiles entwining our fingers. Now I have no hands because the other ones in a stupid splint thing.

"No thanks," I say waving it off. His face saddens and he looks hurt? For the second time today and I suddenly feel guilty all over again.

"Fine. Well I'm going because you're boring," he says standing up and walking out of the doors. What did I do?

The bell finally rings and Belle quickly goes home and gets some clothes. I head home straight away and see Danny  made it home at the same time I did.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked leaning up against the fence that separated our yards.

"Well first off. I want to know what you're always thinking about?"