Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

Drama, here I come! Theory work would probably have to be the lamest, but now that I have a few things to think about then I think I will be pretty occupied.

"Megz!" Danny calls out.

I turn around and see him heading towards me. "What are you doing here?" I ask slightly confused.

"This is my class," he shrugs taking the seat next to me "and why are you sitting at the front?"

"Firstly, I already knew that. Secondly, I thought you were 'skipping' class and lastly, because I'm a nerd," I laugh looking around me. There was a few people in this class and most of them where looking at us.

"Firstly, why did you ask then. Secondly, I was but I couldn't find Jace or Nathan and lastly, you are a nerd. Come, let's move," he smirks grabbing my hand and pulling me to the back corner. I huff in annoyance. How am I supposed to hear the teacher from back here? Belle is going to kill me for not leaving her a seat.

"Why did you decide to come to drama, you could have went to sport?" I ask curiously as I take my seat next to him.

"Sports just isn't my thing, ya know?"

"Yeah I know, you're just so lazy," I laugh.

"We are so different," he chuckles.

"Exactly why we connect," I laugh.

"True that. So, what do we usually do in this class anyway?" He asks leaning back against the wall and kicking his feet up on the desk.

"Theory is on Monday and Wednesday's and prac is usually on Fridays. You would know this if you showed up to class."

"This class sucks," he says scrunching up his face.

"But because I'm here you love it," I smirk giving him a wink.

"Yeah right," he scowls.

"Yeah I know I'm right, aren't I always?" I smile cockily.

"Yeah sure, lets go with that," he laughs.

"If you don't like this class then why did you pick it?"

"I wanted to spend time with you," He lies.

"Aw, you flatter me," I laugh.

"So what is drama again?" He asks.

"You are so stupid,"I laugh.

"Stupid is as stupid does," he chuckles. "What do you have next?" He asks.

"Maths, English, and then study," I answer not even bothering to look at my timetable considering I know it off by heart.

"I asked what you had next, not what you had for the rest of the day," he chuckles and I glare at him. "You didn't tell me what drama was..." He continues.

"Acting," I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay, students," The teacher starts. "In 10 weeks we have to perform Romeo and Juliet and we need to know today who the lead roles are going to be. We have all learnt the scrips of Romeo and Juliet a couple of months back so everybody in this room will be able to audition," she clasps her hands together. Danny swears 'fuck' under his breath.

"Now I remember why I skip this class," he groans.

"Who was that?" The teacher says scanning the classroom. Danny raises his hand and the teacher smiles. "Great, you can go first."

"I don't think so," Danny laughs. "I'm not auditioning."

"You must because everyone in this room needs a part to pass this semester," she explains.