Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

"Okay, I'm thinking a dress," Belle smirks making me scrunch up my face in disgust. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind dresses but I definitely preferred anything else.

I roll my eyes and fall onto my bed. I am so tired from my basketball game today with the jocks. It was really fun though.

"You know the jocks?" I ask Belle who eyes me curiously.

"yeah I know the jerks..."

"They are actually really nice, they're like giant teddy bears," I giggle referring to what Phillip had told me.

"Yeah I'm sure they are..." She says sarcastically.

She pulls out a mid length black satin dress with lace up the top out of my wardrobe and some black wedges that tie up around the top. I drop my towel and grab a black lace g-string and a black lace bra and Belle eyes me suspiciously.

"Lace hey? What are use doing tonight?" She smirks. I shove her slightly.

"Nothing," I say placing my underwear on.

"He is totally going to get your clothes off," she chuckles.

"Yeah, whatever," I laugh. I quickly change into my dress and heels.

Belle curls my hair, applies a little light make up to my face. There's a knock on the door,

I grab my purse and blow Belle a kiss and quickly walk down stairs to get the door.

"Hey ba...oh shit," he says as his eyes widen. I look behind me to see what he was talking about but nothing was there.

I look back and see his eyes are looking me up and down before he bites his lip. I clear my throat and he finally meets my eyes.

He was wearing a white Vneck,  black jeans with white converse. He also had a denim jacket. He looked hot. I try walking past him but I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. "What are you wearing underneath?" He whispers into my ear seductively.

My cheeks instantly flame.

He pinches my ass. I squeal and spin around falling onto the hood of his car, him on top of me of course. "I would do anything just to see you in your panties," he smirks. My blush is definitely evident now. My cheeks feel like they were on fire! "You're so cute when you blush," he chuckles pulling me up and into his arms. And just when I think it was impossible to blush more he proves me wrong.

He opens the passenger door for me and I sit in it without saying a word. He is such a jerk. I wonder what he looks like underneath. Be quiet Megan.

He jumps into the drivers side and starts the ignition, gives me a wink and roars off down the road. "Are you angry at me babe?"

"No, yes, maybe."

"Come on babe," he says placing his hand on my thigh.

"Don't call me that."

"Baby, don't be like that," he pouts as his hands travel up my thigh. I gasp and try push his hands away. "Feels good doesn't it," he smirks placing his hand back on my thigh.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"We are having dinner with my mum and sister," he says. So, not a date? As much as it makes me sad that it's not just me and him, it makes me happy that I'll be able to get to know his sister a little more and meet his mum. Even though that's possibly the scariest thing ever.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I gulp.

"Baby, she will love you," he smiles reassuringly as he squeezes my thigh. We aren't even dating and he's taking me to meet his mum? We're moving pretty fast I think...