Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

Jace's POV

"Take me," she whispers. What? Did she really just say that. No, I had to be dreaming it. I look her in the eyes and she bites her bottom lip and nods. Guess I wasn't dreaming it then.

I pin her arms down to the bed and kiss her roughly for a while. I slide her dress up her thighs until it was just as high as her waist. "Fuck," I say. She was literally the definition of perfection. Before I pull her dress higher I begin to leave small wet kisses near the top of her panty line.

My door bell rings.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I groan. she laughs at my annoyed expression and I help her up. Way to ruin the fucking moment...

She pulls her dress back down and fixes her hair. She sits herself on the sofa and waits. Myself on the other hand walks over to the door to see who was ringing my god damn door bell.

"Happy Birthday little brother," Demi laughs giving me a hug and a small box.

"Happy birthday big boy," my mum smiles giving me a kiss on the cheek, a hug, and a present.

"Happy birthday son," My father says handing me a wrapped gift which I don't take.

"What are you doing here?" I ask annoyed.

"I came to say Happy Birthday Jace," He says with no expression.

"And now that you have, you can leave," I say annoyed. Why did they bring him here?

"Son, be reasonable," He says.

"You weren't reasonable back when you were with..."

"Jace, let's not do this now," My mum says clearing her throat.

"Fine, come in," I say rolling my eyes and gesturing them into my house that Daniel (My father) bought for me. The rich bastard.

I take them into the lounge room too see Meagan.

"Why is our principal in your house?'' she asks confused. She looks at me and then Daniel...Shit.

"That's because he's my father, unfortunately," I say rolling eyes. She glares at me and then stands up.

~

Meagan's POV

"Why is our principle in your house?" I ask slightly confused. Jace had an Oh shit look on his face. He sighs and mutters "shit," under his breath.

"That's because he's my father, unfortunately," He says rolling his eyes. I glare up at him and stand up to shake his hand.

"Good morning uh...." I say shaking his hand awkwardly.

"Please call me Daniel outside of school," he laughs. How did I not realise this before? Jace Carter and Mr Carter. Mr Carter...seriously it was right there in front of me. Jace looks like he hates the guy, but why?

"So, what are you doing today Jace?" Demi asks breaking the awkward silence that fell upon us. By the way Daniel looks really weird in normal clothes...I'm used to seeing him in suits which was pretty often since he was usually at school in the mornings. He's the principal at school and Leonardo College. Which is the school I want to get into.

"I have my boxing tournament today but I will come back in the arvo before leaving again tomorrow morning," he says. Wait what? he's leaving tomorrow morning? How come he never tells me about these things?

"Well do we have time to have lunch somewhere?" Demi asks. He shakes his head no...why cant' he go?

"In fact I'm leaving in half an hour, I'll probably see you guys tonight," He says ushering them out the door.