Chapter 34.

Warning ⚠️ Sexual content.

Chapter 34.

It was finally Saturday. The big day. Jace's final fight for the year. I stood there standing at his door nervously wondering wether the fight will go great or terrible. Knowing your boyfriend...I mean, I don't even know what to call him? Well anyway knowing Jace might come out of that ring alive or dead was rushing through my mind. I know he's a great fighter and that he wins all of his matches but that doesn't stop me from being scared out of my mind.

I take a deep breath and turn the knob of the door and walk in.

"What have I said about knocking!" He yells from...the bathroom. I let out a giggle and lean against the door I came through. "Unless it's you of course," he says poking his head out with a mischievous grin.

"Why? what have you got against everyone else?" I ask curiously.

"They annoy me," he shrugs disappearing into the bathroom.

"And I don't?" I ask walking through the doors towards him.

"You're the worst," he says rolling his eyes. I quickly shove him making him chuckle, he lazily wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. "But the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Well aren't you cute," I smile kissing him on the cheek.

"You're cuter."

"You're the cutest," I fire back.

"Well...you're just beautiful and gorgeous," he winks pulling me closer. He does that cute smile I love so much and bites his bottom lip looking oh so heavenly. He usually does this when he's trying to hold back from saying something or from doing something. My guess is that he's stopping himself from doing something.

"What are you thinking?" I ask curiously.

"N-nothing," he stutters.

"Yes you are, what is it?" I ask inching myself closer to him.

"Just nervous," he says shrugging.

"You nervous? Ha! That's a good one, Jace Carter nervous for a fight," I say laughing a little loudly.

"I'm never nervous for a fight," he says rolling his eyes. "That's the least of my worries," he sighs running a hand through his hair messing it up but in a sexy way.

"Well then whats the worst of your worries?"

"Don't worry, I still have an hour and a half till the fight, stay and keep me company?" He begs whilst changing the subject. He gives me the puppy dog eyes and smiles cheekily when I roll my eyes knowing that it's going to be a yes.

"Fine," I sigh.

"First, I'm having a shower," he says "wanna join?" He winks.

"Sure," I wink back. he looks back at me in surprise and looks at me curiously.

"Sarcasm?"

"Yep," I chuckle.

"Thought so," he laughs. "But the offers there," he shrugs. I laugh and walk out of the bathroom and take a seat on one of the chairs placing my bag down. Actually a shower wouldn't be so bad right about now. I mean I've been using those horrible ones at the camp and they had no hot water...

I begin walking back into the bathroom and see Jace turning on the water. He hears the sounds of my heels and turns around. "I change my mind," I smirk.

"Really?" He asks curiously. I begin to slip off my heels and shorts. I then tug at my shirt and pull it over my head tossing it over in the corner. Jace was staring at me with wild eyes and makes his way over to me. "Do you really have to do this to me?" He whispers stopping me from taking anything else off.