Chapter 22.

Chapter 22.

"Hurry up Meagan you're taking forever!" Jace calls out from the other side of the door. It's taking me forever to take my heels off. They were double knotted thanks to Belle.

Finally! I take them both off and lift my dress above my head. "Holy shit," I hear Jace's voice when I throw it to the floor. I quickly spin around and see him standing in the doorway with his eyes wide and mouth open.

"I didn't say I was done," I say placing my hands on my hips.

"Fucking hell Meagan, I would take you right here right now, fuck," he says moving closer towards me. He grabs my hips and slams me against the wall. "Why do you have to be so fucking gorgeous for?" He mumbles.

"I'm no..." I try saying but he slams his lips against mine. My hands absentmindedly go to his hair and thread their way through, making him moan against my lips.

"Meagan," he moans softly.

"Mmm?" I ask against his lips, pulling away slowly but he just reconnects our lips in a harder and more passionate way.

"I want you..."

What do I say to that?

"I know you're not ready, but can we try something?" He asks pulling back. I slowly nod biting down on my bottom lip. "Don't do that"

"Don't do what?" I ask cluelessly.

"Don't bite your lip while your standing in front of me half naked, or I'll fuck you against this wall," he growls. I feel my face go red.

"Lie on the bed," he instructs, I do as he says and he climbs on top of me. "Spread your legs a little," he says.

"Jace?" I warn.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything without your permission baby," he smiles, I smile back a little uneasily, but I trust him. I open my legs a little wider and he goes in between them.

He pins my arms down gently and connects his lips with mine, this time softly and more passionately than the last. I could get used to this. Shut up Meagan. His hands trail slowly down my stomach and I can't help but slowly arch my back.

"I'm not even inside you and your already arching your back for me babe," he smirks.

"It tickles," I giggle. He rolls his eyes and connects his lips with mine again, his hands travel up and down the inside of my thighs. I lift up off the bed from the beautiful sensation and he moans.

"Don't do that," he moans.

"Do what?" I say disconnecting our lips.

"Nevermind," he smiles, "so innocent," he mumbles.

He pulls himself up a little and reconnects his lips to my neck. "As much as I love this bra, can I take it off?" I nod slightly and arch my back so that he can un clip it. He pulls it off slowly trailing his fingers along my arms, giving me goose bumps.

"Fuck Meagan," he says after throwing my bra to the ground. I can't help but feel a little self conscious. I try covering up a little bit but he just pins my arms down.

"Don't do that," he growls "you're fucking perfect," he says pecking my lips.

"You're perfect," I smile wrapping my arms around his neck and weaving my hands through his hair making a loud moan come from his lips.

He kisses down my stomach, making me arch my back a little higher but he holds me down.

"I will wait months, even years for you baby so take your time," he smiles climbing off of me. I pout slightly but I grab the shirt and pull it over me, it was covering pretty much everything.

"I like this shirt," I smile feeling the fabric in between my fingers. He lays beside me and pulls me closer to him cuddling up to me and nudging his head into my neck.

"Your smell is so addictive, what do you use?" He asks smelling me a little more. I can't help but giggle.

"It's just perfume," I chuckle.

"Keep using it, you smell great," he says inhaling more and pulling me closer. "You can have that shirt by the way." He says standing up. He goes over to his drawers and pulls out a shirt and takes the shirt he's wearing off.

Wow. His muscles, are so....

"Stop drooling," he smirks pulling the shirt over his head.

"You look better without the shirt," I smirk looking him up and down.

"I'll take mine off if you take yours off," he smirks back.

"Only if I get to wear my bra," I laugh, I wouldn't mind cuddling up to his rocking body.

"Deal," he smirks pulling the shirt back over his head. I grab my bra and clip it on and take off the shirt that is now mine. "You are so sexy," he gushes.

"Yeah? And so are you," I laugh. "I need to brush my teeth," I pout.

"You can use mine," he shrugs. I screw my face up in disgust and he just laughs. "We just made out a couple of minutes ago, it's the same thing."

"Okay," I laugh walking into the bathroom with him following behind me.

"That ass Megz, it's fucking amazing," he says pinching it. So embarrassing. He called me Megz and it felt so nice coming from his lips.

"Stop staring at my ass," I pout.

"Have you seen your body? Cause it's kinda hard not to," he smirks hugging me from behind. "Your ass feels so great against me," he mumbles.

"Shh, your embarrassing me with your dirty comments," I pout.

"You're so cute," he chuckles resting his chin on my shoulder. "You know I wouldn't mind taking you from behind," I quickly cover his mouth with my hand and he licks it making me pull back.

"Are you always this dirty?" I ask.

"Yes, and you love it baby," he smirks.

"Yeah right."

"You'll love it when I have you screaming my name,"

"Jace," I warn covering his mouth.

"Okay okay, just one more,"

"Fine," I laugh.

"I can't wait until I have your lips wrapped around me," he smirks making me turn around and hit his chest which didn't affect him at all, he let's out a deep throaty chuckle, my cheeks were probably the reddest they have ever been.

"Jace," I whine trying to get him to shut up but he just keeps on laughing.

"I'm sorry but you're just so cute when you blush," he smirks pinching my cheeks.

"Whatever," I mutter placing the toothpaste on the brush and scrubbing my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, which consisted of Jace staring at me, I jumped into bed while Jace turned off the light and fell beside me.

He pulls me into his chest and snuggles up to me, "you're ass really does feel good against me," he whispers. I push into him making him moan, "don't do that!" He says annoyed "you're such a tease," he whines.

"It was an accident," I smirk tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, right you fucking tease."

I giggle and relax a little by closing my eyes and holding onto his hand, he kisses my neck softly before I fall into unconsciousness.

———————-