Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

My alarm goes off indicating to me that it's Monday and it's time to get ready for school. Sunday was an extremely weird day for me. I was mainly just over thinking the Jace situation. He goes to my school. Which was a huge problem.

I quickly turn off my phone and check my notifications.

From unknown:
See you at school beautiful.

What the hell? I sit up right feeling curious. I write a quick reply to the anonymous person.

To unknown:
Who is this?

From unknown:
I think you know babe.

Jace. How did he get my number?

I didn't feel like going to school today. Although, I've never missed a day of school before.

I get out of bed and rummage through my wardrobe. I grab out my black skinny jeans, white converse and white tank top.

I brush out my brown hair, brush my teeth, apply my mascara and lip gloss.

"You're going to be late!" My dad yells from down stairs.

"Coming!" I yell back. I quickly grab my back pack, keys, and run down stairs.

I grab the toast my dad was eating and fled out the door before he could say anything. I started the ignition to my car and started my journey to school. I pulled into one of the closest parking spots I could find.

As I was walking through the hallway, people began to stare and started whispering. I ignored all of their stares and made it over to my group of friends.

"You!" Belle yells standing up, walking towards me.

"What did I do this time?" I ask.

"Why haven't you been answering my texts or calls," she says annoyed.

"Texts... Calls....what texts, what calls?" I ask confused. "I haven't gotten any texts or calls," I say.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages and call log. Nope nothing. Nada. Only the ones from Saturday when we were messaging about the club.

"Oh," she says. "Why didn't it go through?" she asks agitated. "Lets go over to that tree and talk," she mumbles pulling on my arm.

"Talk about what?" I ask confused. She pulled me behind the tree and started jumping up and down like a mad man. Okay...?

"Do you know who you were dancing with at the club?" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah, the blonde dude you pushed me into, I don't know his name..." I rambled but she slapped me across the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?" I grumble.

"Not that one! The other one," She says annoyed.

"Jace?" I ask annoyed.

"Yeah, Jace Carter the school's bad boy. Everybody knows about you, that's all they're talking about!" She smiles. Why is she smiling? That's not a good thing.

"How is that good?" I ask "and how would they know?" I ask more seriously.

"Jace went around telling all of the guys to back off and that you are his," she laughs. My eyes widen.

"What?" I groan. "You have got to be shitting me," I sigh. Who even does that? That is so possessive. Does he have mental problems or something?

"Let's go, the bell rang," she chuckles.

"Wait, will you help me with this Jace problem?" I ask pleadingly.

"Nope."

I groan and we all start making our way into the school. I walk down the school corridors and everyone or well mostly everyone started staring and it was starting to get on my nerves.