Chapter 28.

Chapter 28.

Belle's POV:

"So what did mum say when I told you I was coming to see you guys?" My brother Marcus asks.

"She didn't say anything, she fainted literally," I say laughing.

"Are you serious? It's only been a couple of months," he chuckles.

"Yeah only a year and three months," I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well same difference as 15 months," he says rolling his eyes.

"Well it's too long, I don't know why you don't visit more often," I say.

"I live in England, what do you expect?"

"I expect a few visits ya know," I say standing up and excusing my self from the table.

I head over to the girls bathrooms and look at myself in the mirror. Why does my brother have to be a jerk sometimes?

It's not like I can visit him. I'm 18 and on the poor side. Mum can't afford the trip. He certainly can. He has lots of money.

My brothers 22 and a fashion designer and yes he's gay but he doesn't look or sound like it so you probably wouldn't even know. But he can be very cocky and one of the biggest jerks. I walk back out of the bathroom only to have Danny standing against the wall.

"I ah seen you walk into the bathroom, you looked really upset," he says awkwardly.

"Yeah and why do you care?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I was just seeing if you were ok, why do you have to be a bitch for?" He says annoyed.

"I'm a bitch because you're a real jerk to me Danny, even when I accept your apology for everything you did to me, you're still a jerk," I say frustrated.

"You know I don't mean to be, you're just so fucking annoying and hard to read sometimes," he says folding his arms.

"Hard to read? What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Nothing," he sighs turning around to walk away.

"Wait, I need to ask you something..." I say making him stop and turn around.

"Yes princess?" He says.

"Never mind, have fun on your date," I fake a smile walking past him.

"You have fun too, I know you will," he says.

"Wait you think I'm on a date with that guy?" I laugh.

"Oh no wait sorry, you're not on a date, this is just a one night thing right? Oh I should have guessed," he says sarcastically.

"You are unbelievable you know that?" I say shaking my head and turning around. He grabs my arm and spins me around.

"So you aren't on a date with that guy?"

"No, that's my brother," I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh, makes sense," he shrugs.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because no one would ever want to take you on a date," he laughs.

"Yeah I kinda already figured that, you know why because no one has ever asked me. I'm just this annoying little bitch that just gets fucked over by guys," I say.

"I didn't mean it like that, it was a joke," he says.

"Oh wow. You're a joke, of course you meant it. Everything that comes out of your mouth about me is the truth," I say.