Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

School finishes and all I want to do is fall onto my bed and sleep. It's about 4:00pm now and Belle is down stairs getting us a drink. Good because I'm thirsty. She walks up to me and hands me a cup and sits down on my bed.

"Your dad wants you," she says taking a sip of her drink and then heads over to my wardrobe. I nod and stand up. I walk down the stairs and see him flicking through the channels on the T.V.

"What's up dad?" I ask, sitting beside him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hello megzie, I just wanted to see what you wanted for dinner?" He asks smiling.

"About that," I mutter. He raises his eyebrow at me with a puzzled look on his face and I laugh at his funny looking expression. "I have a date tonight," I shrug waiting for his reply.

"You? Going on a date? With a boy?" He asks in amazement. "Or a girl. No judgement."

"Yes," I groan.

"As long as I get to open the door," he chuckles, cracking his knuckles.

"Scare him away if you must, I honestly don't want to go on a date. Not tonight. Not ever," I laugh. He smiles at me and laughs at my annoyed expression.

"Is he that bad looking?" He laughs, waiting for my response.

"No comment. I'm going upstairs."

I walk up the stairs and see that an outfit has already been placed on my bed. I just laugh.

"What?" She says slightly annoyed. I open my eyes to see her glaring at me.

"I'm not wearing that," I groan.

"Why not?" She asks placing her hand on her hip.

"It's a dress. I said no dresses Belle!"

"Okay, let's make a deal," she smirks, placing her hands on her hips in a sassy kind of way.

"Okay, what is this deal exactly?" I ask also placing my hands on my hips in a sassy manner. She smirks tapping her finger on her chin.

"If you enjoy your date tonight then the next one that use go on, I get to choose whatever outfit for you that I want, deal?" She asks. I think about it for a moment before finally answering her.

"Well, considering I'm not going to like the date and that we aren't going on another, than yes you can pick my outfit. If I don't like the date and absolutely despise it then you have to wear an outfit I choose for you tomorrow and it definitely won't be a dress," I smirk shaking her hand, she pouts but she doesn't pull away and smiles as if saying deal.

She puts away the outfit she just chose and throws it back in my closet in a messy gesture and I just scowl at her. She's smiles at me innocently. She then pulls out a denim skirt, white tank top, a cute black sweater and my converse. That's better.

"Much better," I say grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom to change.

I lock the door behind me and have a quick shower, scrubbing raspberry body lotion all over me because honestly it has the best smell.

I turn off the shower and start to dry my body. I wrap it around my body before dropping it to the ground as I retrieve my clothes.

I quickly pull on my plain black undergarments and sigh. They are so boring but I guess I shouldn't care. I quickly chuck everything else on. Belle was waiting for me in front of my duchess with a hot straightener.

"Honestly, I don't know why you need to straighten my hair. It's already straight as it can get," I mutter sitting in the seat she has prepared for me.