Chapter 32.

Chapter 32.

I stood there in shock as I watched in slow motion Jace pulled Jarred by the shirt. Demi screams.

"Really? That's twice now," Jarred groans holding onto his bleeding nose. I ran over as quickly as I could and pulled Demi away from the fight.

"What the hell is he doing?" She says in shock.

"Well I don't know if you haven't realised this but Jace get's a little over protective," I say trying to calm her down.

"Why?" She says crossing her arms. "He doesn't even care about me," she sobs. I pull her into a hug and she cries into my shoulder.

"No, don't say that. Jace lo..."

"You think I don't care about you?" I hear Jace's ask. Demi looks up and looks away as if she had been wounded and nods. I walk up to Jace and whisper in his ear to go and talk to her...and he does.

"Alright, shows over people. Mind your business," I say as I start making my way over to Jarred who now had a swollen eye, a busted up lip and was currently sitting on the floor in pain while people started dispersing from the scene. "Hey are you alright?" I ask sitting down beside him.

"Do I look alright?" He snaps. "Sorry," he sighs.

"Don't worry about it," I shrug.

"So what did I do this time?" He asks.

"That was his sister..."

"Oh...for fucks sakes. I just can't win," He groans folding his arms. "How was I supposed to know that that hot chick was Jace's sister? I'm not a mind reader," he grumbles.

"Hey maybe you should get to know a girl before you shove your tongue down her throat," I say rolling my eyes.

"I will keep that in mind from now on," he says nudging me.

"Come on, let's go and get you some ice," I say pulling him up onto his feet.

"Nah I'll do it, he'll probably beat me up if he see's his girlfriend playing nurse with the guy he just beat up," he says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Look, we are getting you some ice wether you like it or not, now let's go, and last time I checked, We. Are. Friends and this is what friends do for one another, " I say rolling my eyes. He hesitates for a second muttering something along the lines like yeah unless they have a crazy boyfriend before following me into the down stairs bathroom. I wet one of the face washers and gently dab it onto his lip which he winces at from the pain. "Oh suck it up princess."

"Shut up," he pouts. I manage to get all the blood off without him complaining again and quickly take him into the kitchen to get something frozen from the freezer for his eye.

"Alright, now keep that there for 15 minutes, take it off when it gets really cold but put it back on after," I say patting his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah now go before he kills me again," he says pushing me away. I find Belle quietly sitting by herself on one of the couches and manage to plant myself beside her before anyone else could.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask a little worried.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine, I'm just waiting for Danny," she giggles. I wiggle my eyebrows at her earning a slap to the shoulder "shutup!"

"I didn't say anything!" I laugh trying to defend my self.

"Hey, that's my seat," I hear Danny say. He was standing in front of me holding onto two drinks whilst pouting.

"Thanks!" I smile grabbing the two drinks from his hand.

"They are alcoholic," he points out raising his eyebrow.