Chapter 33.

Chapter 33.

It was Tuesday so that meant 3 days until the fight. Camping wasn't really my thing but this time it was great, especially with Jace. We pretty much spent our whole time at the river. Swimming, having fun, eating and more, it was great and I was loving every single bit of it.

I must admit I was excited for the fight though. The boys won't stop boasting about it. Us girls had our gossip sessions. Philip kissed Emily while they were at the water fall past all the tree's and stuff. Which was a 30 minute walk. But they went there by them selves and Emily had to tell Belle and I when she came back.

"Jace, can we go to the water fall?" I whine as he lays there on his phone being boring. I haven't been there yet, but it sounded great by the way Emily was describing it.

"No, it's too far," he says not even looking up at me. Rude much?

"Please?" I pout kneeling in front of him so that I could grab his attention. Not that it worked though, his eyes were still glued to the screen of his phone.

"No, go away," he says annoyed.

"Fine, I'll go with Jarred," I say standing up.

"Wait no," he says looking more than annoyed, "I'll go," he says rolling his eyes.

"No."

I walk out of the tent and go on a search to look for Jarred but I'm stopped by a raging Jace. "No." Is all he says, not even explaining what he meant. But I could only guess what he meant.

"You said you didn't want to go so I'm going to look for Jarred," I say trying to walk past him but he doesn't budge. He pulls onto my arm and I find myself being dragged back into the tent. "Jace let me go!" I say annoyed trying to smack his hand off of me.

I also find myself laying on the bed being pinned down by his muscular arms. "Jace leave me alone," I groan trying not to look up at him knowing that I could cave into whatever he wants. He begins to kiss down my neck, sucking along the way. I try suppressing a moan but fail. He smirks down at me and winks.

I connect my lips to his. His hands run along my body, making me crave his touch even more. I grip onto his shirt tugging on it as I go. Before I think of pulling it off, I run my hands along his body, a moan escapes his lips. I finally pull it over his head outlining his 6 pack.

I quickly pull off my shirt as well. His eyes run along my body biting his bottom lip. "How did this happen?" He asks breathing heavily. His lips slightly red from our heated make out session.

"You pinned me down," I say rolling my eyes.

"No," he says rolling his eyes. "Us?"

"By force remember," I laugh making him roll his eyes.

"I didn't force you too kiss me back," he mutters.

"You pretty much did," I point out.

"Oh well, you loved it," he winks reconnecting our lips. "So ah, I never mentioned to you wanting to do it," he winks. I feel the instant blush creep onto my face. That happened longer than a week ago and he decides to bring it up now? Jesus Jace you are so frustrating.

"Um about that.." I stutter.

"I know. I know it was in the heat of the moment. I just wanted to make you blush," he says nudging me cheekily.

"You know..." I say trailing my finger down his chest teasingly.

"Don't even try because I won't do it," he says lifting himself off of me.

"Do what?" I question innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about," he says rolling his eyes.

"Do I?" I ask pulling him down onto my body so that it was skin on skin. His breath hitches in the back of his throat and he just looks down at me and bites his bottom lip again.

"I think so," he says unsure. "Please, let's just go to the waterfall," he begs trying to climb off of me.

"Fine," I sigh. As much as it was tempting to make love to Jace, I also thought that a tent is not the place for my first. I want it to be romantic, like...the waterfall. That sounds so cheesy but it would be perfect. I don't even know if I'm ready...I mean I feel ready and I want it to be with Jace but I just don't know when the right time would be.

Maybe when we start dating...or if we start dating then it could be in a hotel room, one of those romantic ones. I know it sounds so cheesy.

"Meagan, you coming?" Jace says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh yeah," I nod tucking a stray hair behind my ear. My thoughts must have got the best of me. He smiles and grabs a hold of my hand when I place my shirt back over my head. We tell the others where we are going and Emily winks at me. She was sitting beside Phillip on one of the logs holding hands.

We begin our walk to the water fall and just like Emily said it was a half an hour walk. I begin to strip once again and feel the water with the tip of my toe. Jace comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. His toned chest and 6 pack come against my back. He rests his chin on the top of my shoulder giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as we take in the veiw.

I notice Jace is only wearing his boxers, while I'm in my under wear and bra. Nothing too special, just my plain black ones. "Sexy babe," he whispers in my ear. I hum in response closing my eyes. Allowing the feeling of him touching me and the fresh breeze blowing through my hair to clear all my thoughts. It felt refreshing and perfect.

"You're so perfect," I smile at him.

"No I'm not," he says shaking his head.

"You are to me," I whisper spinning myself around so that I could wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"No. We always fight, I don't even know why you bother with me," he sighs looking down at the ground. I lift his chin up so that our eyes were connected to one anothers.

"Because I care, I will always care no matter how many times I feel like strangling you," I smile. The smile on his face grows wider until he suddenly realises what I just said.

"You want to strangle me?" He chuckles.

"All the bloody time," I smirk.

"You just swore!" He says laughing, making me roll my eyes. I begin walking into the water and freak out about how cold it is. Jace swiftly grabs me and holds me bridal style while walking deeper into the water until you could see the drop.

"Don't do it," I warn clinging onto him.

"And if I do?" He smirks.

"Then I won't go to your fight." I warn. He pouts before throwing me into the water with no hesitation. I come up for air and see him laughing at me.

"Totally worth it," he laughs wiping away the tears.

"You're so mean!" I pout. I swim back over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"Meagan you're so cold!" He says trying to push me off of him.

"Yeah, I wonder why," I say glaring at him.

"I'm not going in," he says.

"Oh yeah?" I smirk.

"Yep," he says. I grab a hold of his arm and swing it around to his back so that we were in the same position we were in a week ago. "Really," he whines in pain. We start walking to the waters edge and I push him into the water. "You are so going to regret that," he smirks. My eyes widen in fear and I try running away but it's no use. He already had his arms wrapped around me. We fall backwards past the drop and I'm engulfed in cold water.

I come up for air only to find Jace so close to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Ever been kissed under water?" He whispers. I shake my head no. He pulls me even closer so that our lips where an inch apart and he pulls me under the water. I open my eyes because of how clear it was. He places his lips onto mine softly and my eyes flutter close.

It didn't last long as we needed to come up for some air but it felt incredible.

"By the way that was a stupid question," I giggle.

"What was?" He asks confused.

"Have I ever been kissed under water?" I chuckle.

"Oh...I guess it was," he smirks.

———————