Chapter 35.

Chapter 35.

It was time. I sat there regretting ever leaving his side so that I could take my place next to Belle and Phillip for his final fight for the year. I could admit I was pretty excited for this fight but I was also scared.

"Are you alright?" Phillip asked a little concerned.

"To be completely honest with you, no not really," I sigh covering my face in embarrassment.

"Why? what's wrong?" He asked placing his hand softly on my shoulder for a little comfort.

"I'm scared that Jace is going to lose his fight," I said sounding stupid.

"Jace wins every fight, I'm sure he will be alright," He chuckles. I only nod in response. I'm not one hundred percent sure why I'm so concerned over this. Jace has been in a million fights and I'm worried sick for no reason. It's his last fight for the year. I should be excited because he doesn't start back up until early March. I should be cheering! But I'm not, instead I'm sat here worried sick.

I take in a deep breathe and try let my mind wander somewhere else. I instantly regret letting my mind wander as it thinks straight back to 30 minutes ago. It was un describable what happened back in Jace's changing room. It was surreal to say the least. I have no intention of regretting it now or even later. It was the best decision of my life committing to Jace like that.

I'm actually happy for once with the decision I made.

*40 minutes prior to the fight*

We lay there in comfortable silence just enjoying each others company. The feeling of actually connecting with Jace physically was incredible. The way his body fit perfectly with mine. We were literally laying there naked as we didn't have a blanket to cover us.

*Reality*

"Meagan?" Phillip says waving his hand in front of my face snapping me out of thought. I silently thanked him for that because I didn't want to let my mind wander too far.

"Hmm, yeah?" I ask looking at him.

"Jace is about to come out," he says as the crowd roars as Jace takes a step into the ring. I didn't notice that Jace's component was already up there until I saw him on the big screen. Woah he is huge. Like wow, is it even legal for him to be up there, there is no way he is in the same category as Jace. No I can't accept this! "What's wrong?" Phillip whispers.

"He's huge!" I panic pointing to the gym junky that stood on the left side corner of the ring. He throws his head back in laughter and stares a good minute at the beast.

"He is pretty big, but don't sweat it Meagan...Jace is very intelligent, he knows what he's doing, look at him now," he says pointing towards Jace "he's observing his opponent and figuring out his weak spots," he says looking towards Jace who was indeed staring at bulky over there. "Now he will look away, and in the first fight he won't actually go all out he will try to find his weak spots physically," Phillip says sitting back just as Jace looks away and faces his trainer.

"Wow Phillip, why don't you become a fighter?" I ask curiously. He seems to know a lot.

"Nah, I'm not a fighter, I'm just good at taking notes and observing things really well," he shrugs. I look back over at Jace who was staring at me. He winks when I look in his direction and looks away. The blush was evident on my cheeks and it was annoying me.

"I forgot you were a teddy bear," I giggle nudging him.

"Yeah yeah, most people tend to forget that as well," he chuckles. I only now just notice Emily on the opposite side of Phillip. Jarred was beside Emily and Nathan is beside Jarred. Belle and Danny were no where to be seen. That must explain the two empty chairs beside me. But it doesn't explain why they're really late. I wonder what's keeping them...