Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

Ethan brought back Demi's and I's salad first and went back for the other two plates.

"He's jealous," Jace whispers in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I ask taking a small cherry tomato into my mouth.

"Because you're wrapped in my arms and not his."

"He isn't jealous, I don't even know the guy for starters and he doesn't know me, therefore he isn't jealous," I strike back.

I don't even know why I'm arguing back about this topic. It is pretty obvious that he is jealous. It's actually pretty cute.

"Yeah, right," he mumbles stealing one of my tomatoes. Hands off. Kay's and Jace's meals finally arrive and I quickly steal one of his chips. He smirks at me as if to tell me I told you so. I give him a wink.

I finish my whole salad and I'm full. It's the chicken that gets you.

"Do you guys want to order dessert?" Ethan asks. I quickly sit up straight and Demi laughs at me. Haha very funny. Everyone loves dessert.

"I'll just have some strawberry ice-cream," I smile brightly.

"Anyone else?"

"Rice pudding please," Demi smiles politely.

"Hmm, chocolate cake please," Kay replies.

"I'm good," Jace replies. "I'll just eat you out tonight, that can be my dessert," he whispers nipping at my ear. I try stopping the gasp that escapes my lips, but fail at the attempt. Damn it Jace you pervert.

"Maybe you should," I whisper back. He licks his lips and groans quietly. Oh, come on Jace, It was a joke. I was just being a tease.

"Don't tempt me," he smirks. I shove his shoulder and he can't help but laugh at my horrid expression. "I'm only kidding baby," he laughs.

I scold at his playful behaviour but all I get is hysterical laughter from him. Damn him.

Finally our desserts arrive and my mouth is watering for the familiar taste of strawberry ice-cream. "I'm about to have a food orgasm," I say out loud. Damn it! Ethan laughs at me and so does Demi, Kay and Jace.

"What would you know about an orgasm?" Jace whispers.

"Shut up Jace," I say loudly.

"What's with all the whispering?" Kay asks interested by placing her chin onto her hands that were prompted up by her elbows.

"Jace is just being dirty," I say rolling my eyes. They both laugh at me while Jace smiles from ear to ear. Ethan just stands there awkwardly before mumbling enjoy your meal. You know I swear he looks familiar...oh well, I can't think right now, the food looks too good.

Ethan comes over with the bill and places it in front of me. Jace tries grabbing it but I quickly see how much it is, only to have a paper slip out. Oh great. It read.

Hey I don't think you recognised me but we used to go to High school together when we where 14. My names Ethan Elis, If not then that's all good. Text me on 0497 888 90. Would like to be friends.

I knew he looked familiar! He was like one of the cool dudes in year 9. I was pretty much bullied back then, being fat and all while he was and still is living the good looking life.

I looked over at Jace who seemed angry but I just laughed. "That's his number isn't it?" He asks angrily.

"I'll tell you later," I chuckle placing it in my purse. I quickly stand up and place the money down on the table. "It was such a pleasure meeting you Kay, and hopefully I see you soon Demi," I smile politely giving each of them a hug. Jace follows quite closely behind me before pinning me up against his car.

"The note," he says angrily. I giggle before kissing his nose. "The note," he growls again. I trail my fingers along his jaw line and kiss at where my fingertips brushed making him moan a little. "Meagan..." He hums.

"Hmm?"

"The note."

"Wow, jealousy really does look good on you," I laugh before taking out the note and reading it out loud. "Wow, you are really sexy and I thought we could get to know each other a little better, text me on 0497 888 90. I think I might call him," I say giving him a wicked grin.

He snatches the note out f my hands and his face calms a little when he reads it, "don't do that," he says placing his hand over his heart. "You aren't texting him," He says scrunching up the note.

"Too late, I remembered the number off by heart," I strike triumphantly. He rolls his eyes before jumping into his car.

"You are in no way texting him..."

"What if he's gay?" I ask.

"Well then yeah...but there is no way he's gay, did you not see the way he was looking at you?"

"Nope," I say popping the P.

"Exactly, so just listen to me for once. By the way you're staying at mine tonight," he smiles.

"Wait, what? I don't have any clothes!"

"You can wear mine," he says rolling his eyes.

"Fine," I huff.

"You didn't need to pay for dinner..."

"I wanted too!" I smile.

"Well you didn't, I grabbed your money and paid myself," he says handing me my money back.

"That's rude," I laugh taking my money from his hand.

He  pulls into his drive way, and when I mean his I mean his, the place he owns all too himself. Cool right? I wonder how he paid for it.

He unlocks his door and he guides me to his room up stairs. Yes, it's a two storey house. He must be rich or something.

His place is pretty clean for a guy...which makes me even more attracted to him.

"I'll get you some clothes," he says going over to his drawers. He chucks me this baggy shirt and that's it.

"What about pants?" I ask.

"That will cover your ass, don't worry," he shrugs. I just nod and he walks out of the room leaving me there to get changed.

——————-