Chapter 27.

Chapter 27.

I open the front door and take one step out before turning back to Danny who followed me to the front door.

"Who is the girl you like?" I ask.

"A girl I never thought I'de fall in love with," he sighs.

"You love her?" I ask.

"I do."

"Don't go on that date tonight then..."

"But you said?" He asks confused.

"I think being in love with her kind of changes things."

----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----

DANNY's POV.

After a thorough realisation I run outside and start the ignition to my car and notice Megz standing at her door watching me intently. She's frowning but I give her a wink and she smiles and shuts the door behind her.

I pull out of the driveway and speed a little to her house which is only like a two minute drive from mine.

I park in front of 'her' house. What am I going to say? She's going to laugh and slam the door in my face. Probably fall to the ground from laughing so hard.

You know what? Fuck it. I push hard on the gas pedal and speed off. That would have been a stupid mistake.

I pull up at her house and walk up to the front door and knock. Elissa opens the door with a big smile on her face and I can't help but smile back.

I take her hand in mine and pull her towards me making her stumble a little. I kiss her cheek softly making her blush.

She looked amazing as well. None of this pencil skirt shit, not that it's bad, it does look cute I must admit. This was different it was a nice blue dress that matched her eyes perfectly.

"You look beautiful Elissa."

"Really?" She beams.

"Yes," I chuckle wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Thanks Danny, you don't look too bad yourself," she smiles.

I walk her to my car and open the passenger door for her and she thanks me.

I decided to take her to a fancy restaurant and see how that goes.

"So, where are we going?" She asks curiously.

"It's a surprise..." I reply. She laughs and just shakes her head.

"I don't like surprises."

"Every girl loves surprises, they just won't admit it," I say.

"Maybe so," she says.

"Elissa do you like me?" I say before I can stop myself. She was completely off guard and looks at me a little surprised.

She thinks for a moment before finally answering. "I don't like what you did, but I know you will do something that will make me like you again," she smiles "you always do..."

I smile and look straight ahead. "But I'm not your type right?"

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Tattoo's, piercings, I'm not exactly smart."

"I don't know. I guess opposites attract," she says. 

I basically zone out. The girl I like is the complete opposite of me. She may be annoying and talks a lot but she was cute, fiery, smart, adorable.

"Is something wrong?" Elissa asks a little worried.

"Why's that?" I ask a little confused.

"You seem distracted," She says. I don't reply, instead I just park the car and run to the passenger side of the car to open the door for her.

"Thanks," she smiles getting out of the car.

I grab a hold of her hand and walk towards the front entrance with my fingers intwined with hers.

"Name?" The waiter guy says. He was all dressed up in a nice suit. This is totally not my scene.

"Elissa Wilson," I reply. He searches for the name and takes us to one of the more quieter sides of the restaurant.

"The waiter will be with you shortly," he says before walking back to his stand.

"You put it under my name?" Elissa asks confused.

"Yeah, I didn't want to put my name because if....never mind," I laugh.

"Well okay," she laughs.

We both grab a menu each and look at all the food. I could literally eat everything on here. But I'm just gonna go with a simple rib meal.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Just a salad," she smiles putting down the menu.

"No, I won't have it Elissa, you have to eat something..."

"I'm not really hungry," she mumbles.

"Why does every girl say that?" I ask annoyed. "Look I know your hungry, and I will not in any way judge you if you buy a decent meal," I laugh "alright?"

"Alright, I'll have whatever you're having," she smiles.

"So, the ribs meal?" I smirk.

"Bring it," she winks making me laugh.

"Alright you're on," I wink back. I grab her hand in mine and she blushes. "You're so cute when you blush."

"Thanks, it's a curse," she says rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh hey guys, what are you guys doing here?" Someone says from behind me. I turn around and see Belle. Really?

"We're obviously here to eat," I say annoyed.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting you then, nice seeing you Elissa," she smiles at her and walks away with a guy I've never seen before in my life.

"That was so rude Danny," Elissa glares at me.

"What? She's so fucking annoying," I say rolling my eyes. "Why is she here anyway?"

"She's clearly on a date too," she replies annoyed. I look over at the two and roll my eyes. "Stop being rude," she says.

"I'll do what I want."

"Why are you being such a jerk now?" She says crossing her arms.

"She just kills my vibes, that's how much she annoys me," I say.

"Well if you're going to be like this then I don't want to stay," she says standing.

"No wait, I'm sorry..." I say. She sits back down waiting for an explanation and I sigh. "You have no idea what she puts me through...she's best friends with my best friend Meagan ya know? And she's just always around and she's just so annoying that I can't stand her," I sigh.

"That's okay, you know you should just get along with her if she's going to be sticking around," she replies.

"Yeah I know," I sigh looking over at her table. She was laughing so hard at something that guy said and it made me sick for some reason. She's so irritating. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, are you okay ordering my food?" I ask. She nods and smiles. "And just table water is fine."

I head over to the bathroom to splash my face with warm water. This is going to be a long night.

————————