Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

I saw Jace and Danny together. I didn't know he hung out with the 'Bad Boys?' He's way too good to be corrupted by those guys. Oh well, what do I care who he hangs out with.

I realised that I've done 18 laps and that maybe I should stop because I'm going to wake up with sore legs in the morning. Plus everyone has already given up so I won the challenge anyway.

I don't even feel the least bit tired but I figured I should stop now.

I walk over to where Belle is and sit beside her taking a really long drink of my water. "Tired miss perfect?" She smirks. I shake my head "then why did you stop?" She asks in disbelief.

"I figured that I probably won't like the out come in the morning and especially if I'm training tonight," I shrug, making her scowl.

"I thought you quit training?" She questioned.

"Well I shouldn't of quit you know, because It's the only place I can think without being I dunno, distracted," I say looking at her.

"I guess it's for the best," she mumbles.

All of a sudden I feel a hand slip around my waist. I mentally groaned. "Babe, I know you're not tired, why did you stop?" He whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Does it matter? I just wanted to stop," I say looking towards the fields. Belle looked slightly uncomfortable.

"Why did you stop?" He growls. I sigh before looking up at him. He was now standing in front of me. Blocking the sun from view. He pulls me up, so that I was standing with him, he grabbed my chin to force me to look at him, but it was gentle and I liked that.

"Because, I have training tonight and I would be sore tomorrow morning," I reply looking into his emerald green eyes. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for bright green eyes. I'm supposed to be hating him and the eyes are definitely not helping.

"That's not the only thing you will be sore from," he comments, giving me a wink. I blush furiously before looking away to hide my blush. "You're so cute when you blush," he smirks, trying to get a better look of me, which makes me blush harder.

"You're so beautiful," he smiles kissing my fore head. I don't think I will be able to get used to this. He is incredibly gorgeous but I have to not think about that. "Where do you train at?" He asks. I shake my head refusing to tell him. "Babe," he growls.

"Ahh, Angelo's fitness," I respond.

"Guess I will see you there tonight," he smirks.

"I guess so," I shrug. He plants a kiss on my cheek before walking off and I can't help but check him out, every step he takes his back muscles show and it's pretty hot. I've never seen his body before but you could tell he works out. I know I shouldn't be thinking this, but I couldn't help myself.

By the time school ended I was pretty pumped, I dunno wether it was the red bull Belle gave me or because I was going to get back into training tonight.

I walk out of the school doors with Belle on my left chatting excitedly with Emily. "What are use talking about?" I ask curiously.

"Um, nothing..." Belle trails off looking at Emily for help. I shrug and look towards my car. Nothing can put me in a bad mood today. "Bye Megz," Belle and Emily say in unison. I smile and wave getting out my car keys.

I start the ignition and it roars to life, I smile and I drive off. It's only 3:30 in the afternoon. I could get some homework and assignments done. Yeah, nerdy, whatever.