Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

After lunch, Jace and I had drama. He is now in my drama class (he isn't really, he skips his class for this. I don't even think that's legal but whatever)

"I can't believe I have to do this stupid play," he complains.

"Are you serious? you wanted to do it," I say giving him 'the look'

"No I didn't, I just didn't want anyone else doing it with you," he says rolling his eyes.

"Oh really," I say trying not to laugh.

"Yes really, what is Romeo and Juliet about anyways?" he asks.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask annoyed.

"Nope," he smiles cheekily.

"We are dropping out of this play," I say rolling my eyes and dragging him into the class room and over to the teacher. "Excuse me?" I say. She looks up at me and smiles. "I just wanted to let you know that Jace and I will be dropping out of this play and that Danny said he would gladly take Jace's spot," I say trying to sound dissapointed that I wont be actually doing this play.

"Oh, of course dear, but um who do you think would play a good Juliet?" she asks.

"Elissa of course," I smile.

"Oh, yes of course," She smiles "good choice." I turn around and laugh. This is either going to go really bad or terribly bad. Danny hates Elissa. They dated once and he just hates her guts and also because Danny doesnt want to be in this play.

Danny finally walks through the door. He wouldn't have come if I didn't text him saying I have a huge surprise for him. Which isn't a lie either.

"Danny you finally decided to show up," the teacher muses.

"Um yeah. I was at that sick bay place.." He says taking his seat.

"Well I have good news for you.." She starts before I cut her off.

"Can I tell him?! After all I did do it for him?"

"Of course," she smiles.

"Well Danny, you're playing Romeo," I laugh.

"What? I thought Jace wanted to do it with you?" He says confused.

"Oh no, Elissa is Juliet now," I smirk.

"What? No I'm not doing it then. Not with her anyway."

"You don't have a choice."

"Hell yeah I do, no way am I doing it with her," He says annoyed.

"Thats a little harsh," Elissa says making her way over to him at the front.

"Is it? Is it really? I think what you did was a little harsher..." He says. Oh no Danny not right now. Not in front of the whole class.

"Do we really need to negotiate this right now, just say you will be Romeo Danny, stop being so difficult," She gushes.

"Danny just do it, it will help you pass not only Drama but high school as well," I try persuading. He gives Elissa a frown and then looks over at me. He lets out a breath before finally saying he will do it. The whole class actually cheers. It was great.

He walks over to me and says "you picked Elissa didn't you?"

"Yes, no...maybe," I shrug.

"Wait so I didn't have to change into this class?" Jace asks.

"Nope. But now that you're in here you can get a good idea about Romeo and juliet," I smile.

"You really think I didn't know what Romeo and Juliet was about?" He laughs.