Chapter 29.

Chapter 29.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I check the time. Why the heck is Belle calling me so late? It was the middle of the night and why the hell is there someone at my door.

I accidentally miss her phone call and yawn as I stand up to get the door. Luckily dads a heavy sleeper and probably didn't wake up.. I open the door to see a very happy Danny.

"What do you want Danny?" I ask slightly annoyed as I walk back up the stairs and into my room to sit on my bed. He walks in seconds later with another big smile on his face. "Well spit it out, its 12:00 at night and I want to sleep because It's Jace's birthday tomorrow and I...."

"I love Belle," he says cutting me off.

"Say what now?" I ask confused. When the hell did this happen?

"I love Belle. You wanted to know who the mysterious girl was and it's Belle," he grins leaning against my now closed door.

"Is it April fools or something?" I ask kind of stunned at what reality has just hit me with.

"No it isn't. Megz listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth, I..."

"Love Belle, yeah I get it. I just don't understand," I say.

"I just had to tell you. I couldn't keep it from you any longer," he sighs.

"Then why have you been a total jerk to her?" I question.

He sighs before finally answering my question. "I don't know to be honest because I'm a jerk to everyone," he shrugs.

"Yeah guess that makes sense," I laugh.

"Hey, you're supposed to say no Danny. You're not a jerk," he says in a high pitch girly voice, which makes me laugh.

"Sorry but then I would be lying," I chuckle. "Danny...you really are a jerk," I say truthfully.

"Yeah I know, but thanks for making me feel better about it," he chuckles.

"No problem, so why couldn't this wait until the morning?" I ask yawning again.

"Because I kissed her, and I don't well...I have no idea what I was doing, and I told her that I loved her..."

"Oh Danny, that's so cute!" I beam. "Did she kiss you back?"

"Yeah, she kissed me back," he smiles "I asked her out on a date. Should I take her tomorrow night?" He asks "or is that too early?"

"Isn't tomorrow night Jase's party?" I ask confused.

"Oh yeah! Well how about Sunday night?" He asks.

"Yeah, Sunday sounds good," I laugh "you nervous?" I ask.

"Yup, where should I take her?" He asks.

"I think I have a good Idea," I smirk. He looks at me confused and I pull him over to one of my drawers. I pull out a flyer that I've been holding onto for a couple of weeks now.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Megz. I should probably leave you now," He laughs giving me a kiss on the cheek before running out.

I turn my phone on silent so I wouldn't be interrupted again. I open my contacts and click on Jase's number to text him a quick happy birthday.

Happy Birthday! I hope I was the first one to text you! Can't wait to see you babe xox

It wasn't much but that's because my brain wasn't functioning properly. I let my head hit the pillow after I put my phone and let sleep take over.