Chapter 2:

One week prior
Phil's POV
I woke early to the sunshine peeking through my curtains. It was early summer and I had the feeling it would be a good day.
"I know Dan won't feel the same" I thought. So I got up, and tiptoed as quietly as I could down the corridor and into the kitchen. I selected the recipe book from the shelf and started mixing. I put the gas cooker on and heated the pan. "The recipe for waking Danny" I thought with a smirk. It wasn't long before I heard movement down the hall.
"Philly" came the familiar voice, "Are you making pancakes?"
"Is Delia Smith the best cook?" I replied. Dan's head popped around the corner. His rich brown eyes and messy curly hair was as beautiful as the day I met him. He hated his hair curly but I thought it was cute. I passed him a plate piled high with pancakes and we sat down in the lounge to watch an anime.
When we had finished up with breakfast, I cleared away the plates and Dan went and got ready to meet up with Pj and his sister B. I sat down at the table and sent a message to B.
Hey B, I need some advice with asking someone special to me a question that could make or break our relationship. What should I do?! Anyway, thanks for meeting with Dan, Pj and I later. Phillip x
She always refers to me as Phillip or The PhilOne. She would know what to do. I closed down messages and stared at my background. His eyes. You could get lost in them for days. His hair, perfect without being straightened.
"Phil?" the voice behind me made me jump, "are you ok?"
"What? Oh! Yeah, yeah. Everything's ok" I said a little to quickly.
"Um... Ok. Just to say, the bathrooms free" Dan said and hurried away down the corridor.

I knew what I would have to do.