Chapter 36: A letter

[Above song, focus on second verse for the chapter. You're Alright - BRY (ft Dodie Clark) more info at the end of chapter]

Dear Dan.

I'm lost. It's all dark again. Like in 2008. I know you told me what to do when it gets cloudy but I can't. It's not working. It only works when you're here with me. When I'm in your arms. Where I'm safe.

I'm writing this letter as an escape. An escape from the hell I'm living.

I hope you don't mind, I went through your room today. Incase you don't come back, I wanted to keep everything where it is. I found it. Your box. The box you kept since the day I met you. The questions for the first Phil is not on Fire; plane tickets to Japan; tickets to our live show; our book; pictures, lots of pictures. Photos from when I met you at the train station; screenshots of PINOF 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7; photos from TATINOF; screenshots of us recording the audiobook; screenshots of Dil; photos of all our milestones together.

We've come so far, Danny...

A/N: *sob* Sorry about that. But teary if I do say so myself. Sorry for a quite short chapter (pretty key to the story so I had to keep it in) and sorry for not posting last week (I completely forgot to even write anything never mind publish lmao) The song at the top of the page is You're Alright by BRY (ft Dodie Clark on this occasion) I was listening the other day and I heard the second verse and was like "OOH! This fits my book!" Message me if you want lyrics. Aaaanyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I PROMISE the story will move a lil faster from now on :)

Stay Awkward,
E x