2

Areum's POV

"And that's how he ended up living here" she explained.

To put it briefly granny found that Suga boy lying unconscious at a pavement in the neighborhood and helped him out. He was beaten up the night she found him and she treated to his injuries. He's been living with her since then.

"But isn't he dangerous?" I asked her. "Maybe he is a part of a gang or something. He looks a little scary" I spoke in a low voice afraid that he might hear me from the other side of the wall.

"No, I don't think so." she said and giggled. "He's a good boy"

I can't just believe that. At least not yet. I'll have to keep an eye on that guy and make sure my grandma is not in danger.

I slept with her that night since the room that used to be mine is now occupied by that mint haired Suga. Tsk Suga, what kind of nickname is that anyway?

"Sweetie, you have to wake up" granny said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Just five more minutes" I mumbled in my sleep making her chuckle.

"I'll just go wake up Yoongi then" she said.

"Oka-" I opened my eyes wide.

Oh right. Min Yoongi lives here too. I shrugged and got up heading to the bathroom to get ready for school but stopped on my way when I heard granny's voice.

"Yoongi-ah it's time to get up" she said sweetly.

"Granny, just let me sleep for a bit longer" I managed to make out what he said while sleep talking.

"Hmm then I guess Areum will have all the sweet pancakes I've prepared for breakfast" she said and I could see him stand up instantly almost falling on the floor in the process.

I was standing behind the half opened door and tried hard to keep myself from laughing at his clumsiness while peeking inside the room.

When I realized they were about to exit the room I hurried to the bathroom so that they won't know I was eavesdropping at their conversation.

Maybe he's not that bad after all.

"Hey, puffy-face" he said as soon as I made my way to the table.

I take it back. He's just annoying.

"I told you, it's Areum. A-R-E-U-M." I said and clicked my tongue before taking a big bite of granny's delicious pancakes.

"That's the face I'm talking about" he said and turned to face him.

He was holding his phone and instantly took a picture of me with my mouth full.

"Look, so puffy" he said while showing me the screen of his phone.

"Yah! Delete that!" I yelled and got up from my chair.

I tried stealing the phone from his hand but it was more difficult than what I had expected.

"Ugh" he winced in pain when I accidentally hit his back.

Oh right. Granny said he was injured.

"Umm I'm sorry. Are you okay? I didn't mean to-" I started apologising.

"I'm fine" he said while walking backwards towards the door. "But I'm keeping this" he winked while holding his phone up in the air. "Bye puffy-face".

He ran outside before I could catch him.

So frustrating.

"Granny, I'm leaving or else I'll be late on my first day" I said and waved a goodbye after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

When I arrived at school I went straight to my classroom since it was almost time for the class to start.

"Have you heard? Hoseok is going to be in our class this year!" I heard some girls squealing.

Hoseok is the top student at our school. He's smart and handsome so everyone wants to get his attention. But there's something about him that makes me doubt he's perfect.

I won't deny that I... I kinda had a crush on him. Bu- but not anymore. Or at least that's what I thought but my heart skipped a beat when I saw him entering the class.

Maybe I'm not over him yet. Hehe

"Can I sit here? Or has someone already taken this seat?" I raised my head to see Hoseok looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Umm no, no. Please sit" I said and tried to hide my face afraid that he might notice my red cheeks.

"Oh thanks!" he flashed a smile to me and sat on the desk behind mine.

This is going to be an interesting year...