24

Suga's POV

After Areum and I became a couple I kept thinking about Hobi's feelings. I felt guilty for "stealing" her away from him before he could express his feelings for her but I wasn't expecting for everything to turn out so well in the end.

-flashback-

"Hoseok, we need to talk" I told him with a serious expression.

It had been almost a month since I started dating Areum yet no one knew about it. I wanted to talk with him first so I asked him to drop by the cafeteria I work at.

"What is it hyung?" he said and took a sip of his chocolate.

"You know... I..." I paused trying to figure out how to start this conversation. "I wanted to tell you that Areum and I-"

"are a couple" he completed my sentence and I just stared at him slightly shocked.

"Well, yeah" I looked down at my hands as I was nervously playing with my fingers. "Even though I already knew you liked her I decided to be selfish this time." I lifted my head ready to face his disappointed expression but he surprised me again.

"Gongrats hyung! I really mean it. You don't have to worry about me" he said and I thought that he was just lying in order to hide his true feelings but his eyes showed that he was being more than honest.

He looked happy.

"But I thought-" I started talking but was cut mid-sentence again.

"Yeah, I thought that too. Areum is the girl who helped me get back on my feet, the one who made me think about the past without feeling hurt anymore. So my mind told me that what I was feeling for her was love. And I didn't doubt it cause I had never fallen in love before to know how it actually feels like" he explained.

"Then what you're trying to say is that you don't love her?" I asked him.

"No. I do love her. But only the same way I love my sister, Tae, you and the rest of the boys. She just happened to be the first person to break down my walls and offered me her friendship when I needed it the most. That's why I misunderstood my feelings" he said and I could feel a huge weight lifting off my shoulders.

"And how did you realize that?" I asked again.

"Simply by actually falling in love" he looked at he with a big smile drawn on his face. "I'm in love with Yuri"

"I knew something was going on between you two!" I exclaimed and chuckled.

"Haha! That's why you helped me stay alone with her the other day?" he asked and I nodded in response. "I'm sure this time, hyung, but I can't help but feel like she doesn't think of me that way and only sees me as her friend"

"Then you should tell her. Let her know what you feel about her" I said and gave him a pat on the back to encourage him.

He smiled after hearing my words.

"That's what Jin hyung would have said if he was here now"

"Yeah... And then he'd drag you to her place and make you say everything or else he'd never let you taste his rice cake soup again" I said and we both laughed remembering about him.

"That would be great, wouldn't it?" he said with a sad smile.

"It would. But" I took a deep breath. "he wouldn't like to see us feeling sad, right?" I said and we both agreed. "Now go get your girl!"

He suddenly stood up from his seat and rushed out of the cafeteria after waving goodbye.

"And I'll go get mine" I whispered to myself and felt warm at the thought of Areum waiting for me to pick her up from her house later that day.

-end of flashback-

'I wonder whether he managed to finally tell her' I thought as I was staring at the ceiling of my bedroom.

"Yoongi? Have you seen my phone?" the girl that always manages to make my heart beat faster asked as she entered the room.

She started looking around the place. First searching on the small table then under the desk until she reached to my bed.

"It's not here either... Where have I left it?" she asked confused and rubbed her chin with furrowed brows.

I chuckled as I watched her troubled expression and grabbed her hand pulling her closer.

"Wha- what?" she asked flustered.

We were both lying on my bed with her on top of me. Our faces only a couple of centimeters away, we could feel each others uneven breaths as our hearts beat in unison.

"I love you" I whispered and lifted my head unable to resist the taste of her lips.

"I- I love you too" she said and let herself go between our kisses that gradually became more passionate.

I rolled over changing our positions and now she was the one with her back on the bed. Being caught up in the moment my kisses suddenly became a little rough.

"Yoongi?" she spoke with difficulty as she was catching her breath. "Yoongi" she said my name again and placed her hand on my cheek trying to ease the intense situation.

I looked at her beautiful face and waited for her to talk again.

"I'm not ready for... for the next step yet" she said with bright red cheeks making me chuckle.

"I know baby. I don't want to rush anything either" I said and placed a kiss on top of her nose.

We stayed like that, cuddling for the rest of the day until she had to get back to her house. Her father wanted to prepare a real meal for her that night.