25

Hoseok's POV

I'm spending so much time with Yuri lately and I love it. We've gotten closer the past month. She told me about the accident that cost her her eyesight and I spoke to her about hyung.

I was really surprised when I found out she used to dance in the past but she confessed that not being able to see makes her feel scared to try it again. Without thinking it twice I asked her to start practicing with me and she couldn't really refuse. I knew she wanted it too.

I still haven't managed to tell her about my feelings. I'm so nervous when we're together that I always end up goofing around in order to hide it.

"Haha that was a good one" she said while laughing with my lame joke, her giggles being music to my ears.

We were at a park near her house, having a break from our practice. The others would come later too.

"Hoseok?" she asked bringing me back in reality.

"Yes?"

"I really wish I could see you right now" she said in a low voice almost whispering.

I felt the urge to do something to make her feel better. After squeezing my brain I came up with an idea.

I took her hand and placed it on my cheek.

"This is my right cheek. I have beautiful skin don't you think?" I asked to cover up the fact that my heart was beating like crazy because of her touch.

She chuckled before nodding in agreement. I know I was the one who suggested it but the more she ran her hands over my face the more nervous I became.

"Umm I've seen this scene in movies so many times" I said in an attempt to make the atmosphere a little less intense. "So, I thought it would help" I explained.

"You are handsome" she said. "Can you smile? I want to know how you look like when you're happy" she asked and I willingly answered to her request.

She touched my lips tracing my mouth with her fingertips until she stopped at the corner of it and giggled.

"You have a dimple here" she said looking excited as she was still exploring my face with her hand. "Your smile is cute" she said and the corners of her lips curled up.

If she could see me right now she would realize how embarrassed I was just by the color of my face.

"I love your smile. Would I sound weird if I told you that I wish you would only show it to me?" I said and she looked a bit taken aback.

Her hand stayed frozen on my lips for a second before she suddenly pulled it away and blinked a few times before lowering her head.

'Is she really blushing? Because of what I just said?' I thought to myself and felt my confidence level rising up instantly.

"Stop joking Hoseok. I was being serious" she said and stood up trying to walk away but I stopped her holding her hand.

"I was serious too. Tell me... Do I have a chance?"

"Ho- Hoseok" she stuttered.

I found myself getting lost in her hazel eyes. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hoseok... Thank you for bringing dancing back into my life. But I have to admit that I'm more thankful to Hope for bringing you into my life" she said and Hope who had been sleeping near us lifted her head after hearing her name only to rest again after making sure nothing was wrong.

My eyes stretched wide as I was starting to be filled with hope and joy.

"Are you saying... that you love me too?" I asked and impatiently waited for her answer.

"M-Maybe..." she chuckled again.

"Say it, then"

"Huh? What I just said was already embarrassing enough" she pouted but I wanted to hear it so that I could believe it.

"Please?" I asked and drew my face closer making her hold her breath for a moment. "I want to hear you say it, Yuri"

"I'm...I'm in love with you, stupid!"

That was all the invitation I needed before I pulled her against me and crashed my lips against hers, almost desperately, causing my heart to race a hundred times faster than normal.

I nibbled gently on her lower lip and ran a hand through her silky hair. Feeling bold, she pulled me even closer towards her.

She looked like she didn't want to let go and seemed surprised when I was the one who broke off first.

"We...we should call the others and see if they're coming" I said.

"I...oh" she nodded shyly.

She was so cute with that disappointed look on her face that I couldn't resist leaning closer, my lips brushing hers again as I spoke.

"We can finish this later, if you're that eager to continue" I teased her.

Her cheeks turned red at my comment and she pushed me away from her as she felt embarrassed, making me stumble and almost fall on the grass.

"Y-You're right! It would be so embarrassing if they appeared suddenly" she said before placing a quick kiss on my cheek.