10

Suga's POV

"So where were we?" she said after putting her phone on the desk. "Oh right! Rise of Bangtan" she exclaimed and reached for the headphones but I got a hold of them before she did.

"That's it for today" I said trying to act indifferent.

"But why? I want to listen to it. And you were about to tell me the story behind this song" she sulked.

"Aren't you meeting with that Hoseok? You said you're having so much fun with him" I said and pretended to be busy typing something on the keyboard.

What is this disturbing feeling? Why am I acting like this?

"You know what? I just turned down his invitation only to stay here but I'll just call him back" she said starting to get angry. "And I thought we were starting to get along" she said in a low voice.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hand before she was able to leave my side. "Stay" I said wishing she didn't notice how desperate I felt that moment.

The thought of her going to meet that guy made me feel irritated for some reason. I didn't want her to leave, we were supposed to spend the weekend together. I mean... with grandma. Puffy-face, grandma and I.

"I... I won't go" she said and my heart fluttered. "But you! What is wrong with you?" she burst out. "You piss me off most of the time but I can't bring myself to hate you. So either you're telling me what hurt you so much or you're not leaving this room. You choose!" she said.

I blinked several times surprised by how this little person could act so wild. It didn't last long though.

She hit her hand on the desk to show how determined she was but ended up hurting herself.

"I get it" I said trying hard to sustain from laughing at her clumsiness. "That means I'm never going to see the sunlight again and I'm spending the rest of my life with you puffy-face." I teased her.

"Yah! There you go again. I'm being serious though" she said and pressed her lips together as she pouted.

It's not like I hadn't realized it. I was going to tell her. I wanted her to know. After thinking about it a lot lately I decided that I might feel better if I shared the painful memories with someone. And as unexpected as it may sound, there is something about her that makes it easy to trust her.

I just didn't know where I should start from and when the right time to tell her was.

"Okay... This was going to happen sooner or later" I took a deep breath before beginning to tell her my story.

I talked to her about Bangtan. It felt really nostalgic remembering about the days we were still all together. I found myself smiling a lot while describing to her some of the adventures we had been through with the boys.

"And were are they now? What happened?" she asked being immersed in the story.

I knew it would hurt to relive that day but after taking a look at her sparkling eyes staring at mine waiting for my next word I managed to find the courage to continue.

Areum's POV

After listening carefully to Suga's story I kinda understood why he had been acting that way. Not only did he have to go through that terrible accident but he lost the most precious people around him.

"Why are you so silent now?" he said and I raised my head to look at him.

He was smiling. He didn't look as hurt as before. I kept staring at him without realizing it.

"I know I'm handsome but can you please stop staring at me?" he said and I instantly looked away.

"I'm sorry. It's just that today was the first time I saw you smile. You... you have a cute smile" I said and felt my cheeks burning.

He looked startled by my statement.

"I- I have to work on this- this new song so..." he stuttered and turned to his laptop screen to avoid my eyes.

I could see his ears had turned red and I felt a little strange in my stomach.

"Oh okay then... then I'll be in the other room" I said after clearing my throat.

I closed the door behind me and placed my palm on the left side of my chest. 'This is weird' I thought after feeling my heart beating in an irregular pace.

But thinking about all he said why do I feel like his friend and my friend is the same person? Hoseok might have been a member of BTS. I have to find a way to confirm this before saying something though because there's still a chance that my deduction is wrong.

I have to make them meet somehow.