Chapter 12

I pace the hotel room the next morning wondering if I should tell him was Tori said to me the other day. Would he laugh it off? I don't want to make a fool of myself if he tells me that I'm just being jealous. I'm not I know what she said to me and it was threatening the relationship. I open the door to Lauren's room and feel glad to see she's awake and not asleep.

"Hey I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"Uh oh. Thats a serious tone." she says, "What's wrong? Is it about Robbie? Did he break up with you? Did you break up with him. Should I get ice cream?"

"No no no. But ice cream would be good." I said with a tiny smile,"It's more about Tori and Robbie."

"I told you that there's nothing to worry about."   she said.

"Um actually there is. Yesterday after Robbie left she told me that she want's him back." I said as Lauren's eye's widen.

"Oh. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. Not let her win for one thing." I sigh, "Should I tell him? What would he think? I don't want him to think I'm crazy."

"I it really depends on you. I'd ask Lexi just for a second opinion."

"That's not a bad idea. Thanks." I leave the room and grab my phone to facetime Lexi.

"Hey whats up? How's the beach?" she asks.

"I'm okay. The beach is great. Also I need help."

"With what?"

"I met this girl Tori who seemed nice. Then she told me that she's trying to win Robbie back. And I don't know if I should tell Robbie or not."

"Hm. I think you should. Just warn him and if he doesn't believe you at least you tried. The best you can do is tell him how you feel and be truthful about it."

"Thanks that really helps."

"Anytime! Listen I have to go to work like right now. I'll text you later. Good luck!" she says then hangs up.

I sigh of relief knowing that everything could be okay. Everything won't explode in my face. The only thing is I don't know how to tell him. I'll just let it happen I guess. I hear a knock on my door. I run and look out the peephole and see Robbie. I open the door and let him in.

"Hey what are you doing here? I thought you weren't feeling well."

"I felt better today. Plus I just really want to see you." he says.

I smile and feel myself blush,"I really wanted to see you too. So what are we doing today?"

"We could go to the shops downtown. Look around, explore, having a nice dinner." he said.

"That sounds amazing. I'm up for that."

I take his hand as we walk to the lobby and go to his car. I roll the windows down as he puts the radio on. I love the wind in my hair as we cruise down the road. We pull into a big lot with colorful buildings in front of us. I smell the ocean air as I step out of the car. Robbie has his arm around my waist as we walk to the mini shops.

"This is really pretty!" I said in awe looking around looking at the palm trees and pastel buildings. I see an perfect view of the ocean in front of me. The water is so blue it's breathtaking. This is paradise.

"I knew you'd like it here." he said.

We walk into every shop we see just being amazed at all the cute handmade stuff there. I even bought a cute glass dolphin as a souvenir. It was all going well until I see a familiar blonde girl. My stomach turns.

"Oh Robbie! Megan! What a coincidence seeing you guys here."

"Oh hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey Tori." Robbie says casually.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asks.

"We're just having a fun day together shopping and getting dinner after." he said.

"Oh well have fun." she smiles at Robbie and gives a quick glare at me and walks away.

I instantly remember what Tori said to me. I felt like I could throw up.

"Hey I'm kinda hungry wanna grab some dinner?" he asks.

"Yeah. sure."

We walk to a small little dinner and take a booth seat. We order as soon as we take a seat. I don't get much because I feel like I can't eat. I only order a basket of fries but I can only get myself to eat five.

Robbie looks up from his food and looks at my face,"Meg are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just don't feel well. I probably caught what you had." I said forcing out a laugh.

"You do look a little pale. Let's go back to the hotel." he said.

"No I'm fine. I thought we were gonna see the fireworks." I said.

"No. You need to rest. We can see them another time. I'm worried about you. What's going on?" he asked.

"It's nothing really." I said.

"Megan tell me. I want to fix it."

"I don't think you can."

"Please tell me." he says as he goes to hold my hand across the table.

I sigh," Ok. Just don't judge or laugh at me." he nods his head and I take a deep breathe," Yesterday when you left the boardwalk Tori came up to me. She said that I should back off because you're hers. Which I thought was crazy. The point is that she's trying to get you back." I sigh finally relieved to get that weight off my shoulders.

There was a moment of silence. Then I feel Robbie squeeze my hand,"There is nothing to worry about. We broke up two years ago. She was getting a bit possessive and I broke it off. I want to be with you. Trust me. I'd never go back to her."

I smile knowing that everything will be okay and that he didn't laugh in my face. We finish our dinner and go out to watch the fireworks. I rest my head on his shoulder glad to know that I always have someone to lean on.

Hey! So I'm probably gonna update this book every Saturday. Thanks for reading this so far and enjoying it! I really appreciate it! Thank you all so much!

Isabella