Muffins, Eve teasings and Introductions

*Zayn's POV*

"Dad I want that chocolate muffin!" Ashley pulled my jacket and I looked at her while talking to Josh Peter, my manager.

"I will get it for her. You keep up with Josh." Waliyha smiled at me as she took Ashley with her.

I am so lucky to have sisters like Doniya, Safaa and Waliyha. They always take care of Ashley if I am not around her.

Waliyha is only two years younger to me but I feel as if she is two years older to me because she is very responsible.

And how unlucky I am to have to come shopping with Waliyha for her friend sister's engagment. I absolutely hate shopping and she absolutely loves to see me getting pissed off when she shops.

I walked behind them, stopped and looked at the floor as I kept listening to Josh who was blabbering about the dates and places of my upcoming tour.

Suddenly mum's voice from yesterday jingled in my head "You cannot just leave a five year old like this and tour the world."

Maybe she is right? How long are Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa going to take care of Ashley? Am I ready for something as big as a marriage after her?

Will I ever love someone as much as I love Ashley? Or will I ruin the innocent girl's life? Will she bring Ashley up properly and understand how much I love my daughter? Will she give her the respect and love without treating her like an adopted? Will Ashley accept a step mother?

Such questions kept moving around, tattooing themselves on the walls of my brain.

"Hey! You! Get your hands off her right now, yeah?" I heard a female voice yell and I turned around.

As soon as I turned around, a young girl, standing next to Waliyha and Ashley, slapped a short guy. I did not see her face at first because she had her hair on the profile that was towards me. She was taller than Waliyha.

"Josh I will call you back later." I interrupted Josh and disconnected the call.

"Don't I ever see you looking at any girl! Forget about touching. Got that?" The boy nodded.

"You moth-" She looked down at Ashley and took a deep breath as if controlling herself from abusing any further.

"You bloody D! Thank God that a little girl is here or you would have heard many long and colourful words. Now, if I ever see your ass around any girl I will effing slap your goddamn face!"

"Now before I commit a crime and your parents start to regret the decision of wasting a sperm for someone like you," she said slowly, "Buzz off!" She barked and the boy ran away for his dear life.

"Is this a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. re run going on?" She said sarcastically to the onlookers, "Go do your own work!" She yelled and everyone quickly dispersed from this bundle of anger.

I rushed towards Waliyha and Ashley, "What's up?" I asked them. "That guy was touching aunt. So this girl shooed him off." Ashley said innocently.

The girl who slapped the guy was very pretty, I must say. She had tanned skin, brown wavy hair and big brown eyes. She looked great in a white shirt, black leggings and black boots. And boy was she tall! She was of the same height as I was.
(A/N: Picture above.)

"I am so sorry. I did not see him." I said to Waliyha. "Thank you lady." I smiled as I turned to the girl who was yelling. "You must keep the people safe who are going around with you." She said as she eyed me.

She had a different accent. Her voice was slightly heavy and had quite a different accent. The one which was neither American nor British.

"Anyways," She turned to Waliyha, "You're okay?" She asked with a pretty smile and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I am Waliyha. And thank you so much." She put her hand forward, the girl gladly shook it, "I am Maira, nice to meet you too. Its okay." Maira flashed a big grin.

She too was an Asian, like us. Not that she told us but I made that out with her name.

"I am Zayn, Waliyha's big brother." I smiled, putting my hand in front. She looked at me and then at my hand before sighing, "I am Maira. Oh and big brother? I am surprised." She said sarcastically with a fake smile with crossed arms.

I could already tell that she disliked me.

"And I am Ashley Malik! Nice to meet you too!" Ashley jumped and we chuckled as they shook hands.

"Which school are you at?" She turned back to Waliyha, "London school of fashion. Final year." Waliyha told her. "Oh wow! I am in the same year. Surprised we never met!" Maira widened her eyes as Waliyha widened hers too.

"I really need to rush. I got a movie show in less than fifteen minutes. See you around at college? Bye." She said as Waliyha hugged her.

"Bye bye pretty baby!" She kneeled down and kissed Ashley's cheek to recieve a giggle.

"Bye." She flashed the same fake smile with cold eyes and turned to walk away before hearing out my response.

This is the first time a girl has treated me like this. Ashley was sweet before we started dating and I guess I never came across any other girl. Except the fans, my sisters and the girls whom the boys dated/married. And they always knew me and loved me.

But Maira is different. Not only is she a normal girl but also she kept calm and did not ask for a picture/autograph. Wonder how she does not know who I am.

"She acted so cool even after seeing you. I was so ready to hear her shout and fangirl or just ask for a picture or autograph but she did not...that is weird." Waliyha told me and I just nodded.

"And boy is she strong! That creep literally ran away after that nice slap!" She laughed lightly along with me.

"Now can I have my muffin?" Ashley pouted with arms crossed before we chuckled and bought it.

I am surely looking forward to meet her. Not in that way. But you know, eagerly. I guess.

______________________________

A/N: Who can hate Zayn Malik? But she does. Why? Because she is my character and my stories/characters are out of the box :P