Cards, Selfies and Hennas

*Zayn's POV*
Five months later

I sat down looking at the invitation card in my hands. "Mr. And Mrs. Zayn Malik" the cover read.

Were we really 'Mr. And Mrs.' now?

Five months had passed since our first fight and it had been a downhill from that point. I regret saying the things I did and I tried to apologize but Maira never listened to me.

I had hurt her a lot.

*Flashback*

"Maira please! Listen to me once. Please!" I requested Maira as she walked in front of me and I followed her.

"What?" She faced me.

"What possible explanation are you going to give? You were angry? You were frustrated? Being angry and frustrated is one thing and hurting someone is the other. Call it ego or whatever, my self respect is the biggest thing in the world." She said and turned around.

"I want you Mi, actually I lo-" I held her wrist.

"I hope these six months pass quickly." She cut me short and her words tore me apart.

*End of Flashback*

"Daddy!"
"Yes baby?" I said as I made Ashley sit on my lap.

"Look at mumma! She looks so pretty!" Ashley said, pointing at Maira who sat at a distance in front of her dressing table.

She looked stunning in a black shirt and white high waisted pants.

"Thank you Ash!" Maira said with marshmellow eyes and a smile, looking at Ashley. As she looked at me her eyes become eyes cold and the smile dissappeared.

"Where are we going mumma?" Ashley asked walking to her mother.

"We are going to my friend's pre wedding party. Uncle Ali and aunt Tanya." She replied and I rolled my eyes.

'Friend'.
Of course.

"When was your wedding with daddy? I forgot the date." She scratched her head cutely, "First of March." She replied.

"Six months back." Our eyes were fixed on one another.

Yes, six months had passed. She was going to get freedom from this cage, Ashley was going to lose her mother and I was going to lose my love.

She even filed for the divorce last month.

"Let's go!" Ashley grabbed her hand, looking cute in a blue frill dress as I checked my reflection, standing in a red shirt and blue jeans.

"Come daddy!" She called me and I smiled before walking to my girls.

Skipping the car ride》

Ali's face lit up seeing us enter as he stood in a white shirt and black jeans, next to a Tanya in a red Indian suit.

"Day after tomorrow is the wedding, right?" Maira asked Tanya after exchanging hugs with her, "Yes." She blushed.

"Congratulations." She smiled at Ali, "Thanks Mai." He replied.

"Maira." I corrected him.
"Mai." She said and I was quickly embarrassed.

A smirk crept on Ali's face made me both angry and uncomfortable.

"You all will be here all the three days, right?" Ali asked looking at me with an intimidating smile that kind of scared me.

"Yes, we will." Maira smiled.

"Is she your daughter?" He asked putting his hand under Ashley's chin.