Shocks, Happiness and Graves

*Zayn's POV*

"Sophia? Asylum? What?" Niall exclaimed in confusion and my eyes fell on Maira.

Her face was horrified and nervous. She looked back at me, bit her lower lip and gulped.

"Why did they call Zayn if Soph has slit her wrist?" Liam looked up at me with squinted eyes, putting emphasis on our names.

"I guess we should go see her first then talk about all this." Maira tried to cover.

"She is right." Ellie said.
"Let's get going." Harry joined in.

Liam nodded before he went out to his car and everyone else followed him except Maira, Ellie and me.

"Shit! Now what are we going to say to Liam?" Ellie covered her forehead.

"Let's go see her. Then we'll think about it." Maira said and we nodded before going out to everyone.

"What were you people talking about that took you so long?" Liam asked suspiciously, he had obviously understood that I was in touch with Sophia all these years.

"We were locking the apartment. Switching off the lights and all." Maira lied, he raised his eyebrows before sitting in his car.

Everyone sat in his car while Ellie, Harry, Maira and I went in mine.

"You're doomed. He has understood and he is not liking it." Harry said from the passenger seat. "Thanks for the news Haz." I said sarcastically.

"Can you please keep your sassy pants in for now?" Maira exclaimed behind us.

"Maira you need to keep quite in this. Liam is seeing how involved you are in this. You don't know any-"

"She does." I interrupted Ellie. "She knows how and why Ashley died?" She asked, "Yep. No keeping secrets from my wife." I smiled and so did Maira.

"Ugh, you two are behaving as if you're those annoying mushy couples." She rolled her eyes.

"Says the pregnent woman." I said and she gasped before slouching back.

"We're here." Maira pointed at the asylum building and I parked the car.

"I never told you the name of the asylum. How did you come to know?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows and asked me.

"I called them back, asked the name and everything, used the GPS and got here." I lied and he nodded, clearly not convinced.

"Let's go." Louis said, running a hand through his hair and we nodded before going to the reception.

"Hi." I smiled at the familiar lady, "Doctor Steph Jade?" She asked me and I gulped.

"Sophia Smith is admitted here?" I asked her, she looked confused but nodded, "Down the hall is her doctor's cabin. You need to take permission from her first." She told me and I nodded.

We went to the cabin and I knocked. "Visitors for Miss Sophia Smith." I said from outside.

"Come in." She replied.

"We'll stay out here." Niall said, "I won't." Liam replied and I nodded.

Maira, Liam and I entered the cabin.

"I am Zayn Malik, this is my wife Maira Malik and my friend, Liam Payne." I quickly introduced as we entered and she made an 'oh' face before nodding.

Thank God I had already told her about Liam so she acted like she was meeting Maira and me for the first time.

"Good morning mister and missus Malik. Good morning mister Payne." She smiled before offering us seats.

"The patient, Sophia Smith, is going through a tough phase. Her caretaker, Perrie Edwards, is no more. May God bless her." I glaced at Liam who looked confused more than ever.