Rum and cokes, flirts and smokes

*Maira's POV*

"Wanna go somewhere out?" Zayn asked me, trying to lighten my mood as he was watching TV and I was setting my clothes in the cupboard.

It has been more than 2 hours since my emotional breakdown and I am so greatful of Zayn for not judging me.

"You are okay with going around with me?" I asked him, he seemed confused, "Yes, I am totally okay with it. You are my wife." He shrugged casually.

"Uhm, I am a rape victim so I tho-" He walked closer to me, "Does not matter to me Maira. You are a survivor not a victim, you are brave. I don't care about what is gone, because it is gone. Live in the present." He said as he held my shoulders.

"Do what you preach Zayn." His eyes faced the floor as he sighed, "I blame myself for her death. I never told you but," He hesitated for a bit.

"Don't tell me if you don't want to." I touched his shoulder," Ashley was pregnant" A few tears fell on the ground.

Honestly, I was shocked.  But I concealed it.

"Ashley is in peace Zayn. She is an angel, she has got the entire sky as her canvas to paint a beautiful life for you. I don't know her but I know that she really loves you and will not let you go through anything bad." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Let's go out. We are not in Italy to cry now, are we?" He looked up cheerfully, "It's 4. What to do?" I asked him.

"Get dolled up." He told me.
"Where to?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Let's get wasted." He winked with a sexy smirk.
_____________________________

"Waking up! Beside you I'm a loaded gun! I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I got no control! No control!" The music blasted as we entered a pub next to our hotel three hours later.

Following his words, I got all dolled up. I wore a sleeveless, red, body hugging dress that ended on my kness with smokey eyes.

"My band's song!" Zayn yelled with a big grin.

I love the way he grins or smile, it makes me so happy to see him in pure bliss, his eyes twinkling like the brightest star in the sky. His eyes crinkle up to the limit that they close cutely, he captures all his joy with that beautiful smile.

This screwed up world becomes a better place when he is happy. He melts my wall and I can endure any pain as long as I see him happy with the most captivating smile.

Am I falling for him?
You cannot, he does not know everything, my brain said.

"That's a pretty pervy party type song!" I joked, "Lou boy wrote it. I love it." He smiled looking around.

"Let's get a drink or two." He said as he held my hand and walked me to the bar.

"Hello, one Rum and Coke on the rocks for me, please." I told the bartender who nodded, from the corner of my eyes I could see Zayn staring wide eyed at me.

"You won't have anything?" I asked him.
"Gosh! You look innocent!" He exclaimed.
"I am innocent." I chuckled.
"Rum and coke on the rocks is damn strong." He said, sitting down beside me.

"So our little Zayn boi cannot handle rum and coke on the rocks?" I mocked him, he squinted his eyes, "Never hurt someone's ego." He said.

"One rum and coke on the rocks for me too." He said to the bartender who smiled with a nod.

"Don't cry with a hangover tomorrow." I told him.
"Let's see who'll cry tomorrow." He told me.
"Ha! You thought! I don't get hangovers." I smirked.